W10 BUILD 10136: Bugs and Defects List

gilatino

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
When I click on all settings in the action center, it says "Search for an app in the store? You need to install an app for this task." but when I click yes, it goes to store beta and then crashes, So, I can't get into the new settings screen.

ashwinp90

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: New build 10136 and no internet connection ...

Since the new update, i have no internet connection about my provider on my Lumia 830. WLan works without problems ....

What can I do? :crying:
I had the same proble..airtel, india...hard reset solved the issue

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Photos app missing on latest build

I had i similar problem. In my case the Store (Beta) was missing. A hard reset solves this.

After some hours of testing and playing around (Lumia 920) i personally would recommend a hard reset anyway after the upgrade. Not because the update wouldn?t work but because you keep all the old legacy app (like two "Phone"-Apps, two "Calendar"-Apps and so on) which only clutters your Apps-List. And most of them i couldn?t even remove.

So how is battery life so far on your 920? I couldn't stand 10080 previously.

Shimpuu

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello Guys!

I'd installed build 10136 on my Lumia 535. I cant log in in my Live Account, because I'm not able to write additional characters like " | ", " < " and " > " in the Password array.... Have anyone the same Problem?

thx for help

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: New build 10136 and no internet connection ...

I had the same (from the Netherlands) on Telfort. What I had to do was fill in the APN "internet" and reboot the phone. After that, it worked!
This might help: Vind hier de APN instellingen van uw gsm provider

Only problem I have is that my Outlook only sees my Outlook account. Gmail and my exchange don't work, which is a shame. But thats the only thing that I consider a problem, it's not a deal breaker. Maybe I need to manually fill in the POP/IMAP settings. Going to give it a try.

All in all, very pleased and quite the looker at work :winktongue:

Ickis99

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Photos app missing on latest build

So how is battery life so far on your 920? I couldn't stand 10080 previously.

After 3 hours i?m at 73% but i doesn?t say much because i?m still installing many apps and i play around with the settings and features. But i can say it is definitely not worse than 10080 :).

xdrdaniel

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Here's what i found.
1. The first time i installed the update apps were missing ( settings, spartan, photos). This happened because i tried to lock my phone while it was trying to migrate data and somehow it skipped half of the process. After a reboot the process resumed, but my apps were still left out. A hard reset did not fix it. So i had to go back to 8.1 then reinstall 10 again, this time without touching my phone. Now it works.
2. I can't choose photo upload quality in Onedrive.
3. There is no option to choose a notification sound.
4. The time between tapping on an app, and actually launching it is too damn high!
I am using a Lumia 830.
One more thing... I read that devices with 5"+ displays will get "One handed use". Is this available for the 830 as well?

Rick Crew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I set my Office 365 account up as an Exchange ActiveSync Account and seems to be fine.

I don't get any sounds for incoming text or email, and cant find any settings to enable, anybody help?

Montpbm

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My ICON is going into boot loop after installing build 10136 ..

Anyone else gets stuck at the lock screen & can't do anything else after the update?? Sucks, but it's a TP for a reason.

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Just updated to 10136, one old bug is still there, deletion confirmation screen (the one with OK and Cancel button) doesn't show up unless I rotate phone to landscape, it's same for Messages or Photos. Anyone else experiencing same issue on Lumia 535 or any other Lumia phone?

Last edited:

Ssrki

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
installed it today. have problem to sign in to my microsoft account. what should I do to solve this problem?
without that cant use store, mail, calendar ...
for now works good but that is a huge problem.
done 2 hard resets

Musti Tunc

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, does anybody else have problems with messaging apps like whatsapp or facebook messenger?
They are crashing when replacing a misspelled word with the one from prediction on top of the keyboard?
Especially words that have a/o/u with dots (on top).

After installing 10136 I made a hard reset on my 930.

wiilweer

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
I have problem with "Phone" app. After some time of usage it just crashes and then it doesn't start up anymore. Restarting the phone doesn't help. I had that bug after updating from 8.1, then I made hard reset - got it working and reproduced after scrolling down in call history. Now I'm making hard reset again and trying to clean up the history.

SagarSadbhaiya

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: My ICON is going into boot loop after installing build 10136 ..

Anyone else gets stuck at the lock screen & can't do anything else after the update?? Sucks, but it's a TP for a reason.
I updated my L830 y'day but since then there is no start screen.. did hard/soft resets multiple times, but its the same "Loading"!!! Any suggestions guys.. I can do search, go to settings but no Start Screen & All Apps list... :(

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Just updated to 10136, one old bug is still there, deletion confirmation screen (the one with OK and Cancel button) doesn't show up unless I rotate phone to landscape, it's same for Messages or Photos. Anyone else experiencing same issue on Lumia 535 or any other Lumia phone?

does your settings app work on l535? mine doesnt work. doesnt start, no matter from where i try to start that app.

kklemn

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I have a lumia 920, and the battery life is MUCH MUCH better than on 10080 :) finally my phone is cold again ;)
i did notice an app "IE" in the store that always tries to install, but fails. canceling the instalation doesn't help because it keeps appearing...
another thing, i can't open PDF files.. it keeps opening MS Edge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos