W10 BUILD 10136: Bugs and Defects List

CarR9

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Here's a nasty one - some of my apps are not working. So try to uninstall and get a grayed out indicator - in this case I am trying to uninstall MP3 Music & Video.. but it also happens on Weather Spark:

View attachment 106616

Tried also to uninstall through the Storage Application - no joy.
And yeah - tried with restart and soft reset which are also completely ineffective where this is concerned.

Posted on Windows Feedback but thought I'd also post here as well.

I have the same problem with some app's... Glance options dissapeared, Aeries don't work...But this build is beautiful.

IdaSox

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
AT&T Lumia 920:

1. People app crashes when I try to create groups.
2. When I try to add people/groups to my Quiet Hours breakthrough circle the app crashes back to Cortana.
3. For some reason I can't sign into my OneLocker database.
4. I couldn't sign into Feedly in NextGen Reader. After a restart the app is grayed out and has an (!) explanation point. Uninstalling isn't an option on the app list, so I can't reinstall it.
5. Like NextGen Reader, there are a number of apps that can't be uninstalled.
6. When the WiFi button says "Available" and I tap it, it disables WiFi instead of taking me to a list of available access points. I don't know if this is a change from 8.1 or a bug.
7. When I change the background for the start screen to tiles, it shows a copy of the background image on every individual tile instead of a windowed background like 8.1. I don't know if this is a change from 8.1 or a bug.
8. The OneDrive app crashes every time after I sign in.

Quiet Hours not working is a deal breaker for me, so i'm rolling back to 8.1. However, after playing around with 10 for 24 hours a lot of my fears have been alleviated. The only issue I had was hamburger menus. I didn't think it would bother me, but it turns out I use my phone one handed a lot more than I realized.

123RaZoR321

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
After a small update to 10136 (something about fast ring configuration) I've lost all my apps including Store (beta) and new dialer. However, all of them are still on the phone, the old store shows them as installed and throws me to list of apps, but there is non of them there(
Camera is missing from the list, but I can open it with physical button. Same for the settings: icon is missing, but the app is working fine when launched from notification center
Is there a way to "reinitialize" the list of apps?

NXTwoThou

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
AT&T Lumia 920:
6. When the WiFi button says "Available" and I tap it, it disables WiFi instead of taking me to a list of available access points. I don't know if this is a change from 8.1 or a bug.

It's a feature. To get to the list of available, long press the WiFi Button(like 3 seconds)

MutiUllah1

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Im unable to update my Lumia Icon to W10TP 10136, when update downloaded it restarts and after gears with zero progress bar it restarts automatically and goes to restart loop

hagjohn

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Some of my updates are not updating properly. Extras+Info will not install (it downloads okay). HERE apps won't install either and they are getting a 0x80070003 error code.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
No text ringer notification is the only thing bothering me enough to make me possibly go back to 8.1. Other than that, i could use this as my daily

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Is text ringer notifications working for anyone? Im using 1520 and I dont get any indication other than the Live Tile updating when I get a new text.

mikeofthegarden

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Exactly. I'm hoping someone has a fix for it, but I don't get any SMS notifications except through the Live Tile. That's a deal breaker. But besides that I could use it as a daily driver too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte