Extras+ Info Will not Install 0n 10136

Nightwolf88

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Subscribed.
I also had this problem of disappearing "extra + info" its there since build 10080 after a hard reset.
It was very annoying. Not fun to see the problem is still there in this build.

Hopefully we find a good workaround and they fix it in next builds, because Glance screen and the other things you find there are really good features :)

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Maps also was updated this morning but could not open it but a few hours later i can open maps and use it also for navigation.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
This being said, when I hit "update" again in the store app, the 4 cursed apps (mixradio, network+; nokia account, extras+infos) are again in queue, and they fail to update. The difference is that at least, extras+infos and nokia account work now. Network+ and Mixradio still won't launch.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Sound like some progress!

I already rolled back because MyFitnessPal was getting caught in the update bug and it is a must have for me. Looking forward to the next TP.

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Won't install on 10149 either :/

Mine suddenly installed itself last night some time. Now extras is back in the settings menu and accessible through there. But they're still in my apps list as well. Only setting missing/disabled is Hey Cortana, but that's to be expected until later builds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo