WOW!!! Now action center can be accessed with one hand from halfway of the screen. Who else is excited about this feature?

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: WOW!!! Now action center can be accessed with one hand from halfway of the screen

I thought we can close Action Center from half way or anywhere from the screen by just scrolling up. Never mind.

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: WOW!!! Now action center can be accessed with one hand from halfway of the screen

Microsoft should make this feature an Option rather than feature specific to 5 inch

I am pretty sure that they will make it available to all screen sizes in the end just like they did for the extra column of tiles on the starts screen which was originally limited for bigger screen size and resolution.

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site

Doesn't work on lumia 830 even though it is 5 inch screen.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

I would hardly call this kludge "one handed mode", you'd still have to stretch across the screen to get to the farthest corners even if its in the middle, you just don't have to adjust your phone position around as much. But great innovation by Microsoft...... /s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99