Turn off Auto Updates on 10136 Store is breaking apps and system apps.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
It's looking like the store beta is the cause of many bugs in this build. Updates randomly fail then get stuck. After that the app can't run or be uninstalled.

Disable auto updates as soon as you can and try to stick to the old store.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Yes I did roughly 5 hard resets on my 640 because apps are getting grayed out that are installed to my sd card then it stops reading apps from my sd card period. But I can still use the file explorer to browse the contents of the card no problem. Def a store issue I believe.

It seems like if u install a app from the old store and the new store tries to auto update that app u already installed from the old store it renders that app useless/grayed out, and uninstallable

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I think there is also an issue with newly published updates. It seems the phone knows there is an update but they aren't making it to the store correctly. So the store beta kicks in and breaks the app.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Surprised it hasn't made the home page news or gotten a tweet from Gabe. This is a really good build otherwise but this problem is going to bring it down.

They'll probably punt this build and fix the store in the next release. Unless it's a server side problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077