Why my Nokia Lumia 720 stuck at spinning gears only ?

Sumanish Sarkar

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
I updated my phone (Nokia Lumia 720) to WP10 though Windows Insider Program. Now my mobile stuck at the spinning gears. What to do ? I tried hard reset by pressing Volume down + Power Button, but happening nothing. It's only getting restarted by the power button and getting stuck in spinning gears. If I connect my phone to the PC then at the starting of the phone till the "Nokia" sign is there, PC is detecting the phone but at the spinning gears PC is not even detecting the phone. So I can't connect it to the Windows Recovery Tool also. Please suggest how to get back my phone to working condition. Please somebody reply ASAP with solution. I have only one mobile. This one.

jefbeard911

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I updated my phone (Nokia Lumia 720) to WP10 though Windows Insider Program. Now my mobile stuck at the spinning gears. What to do ? I tried hard reset by pressing Volume down + Power Button, but happening nothing. It's only getting restarted by the power button and getting stuck in spinning gears. If I connect my phone to the PC then at the starting of the phone till the "Nokia" sign is there, PC is detecting the phone but at the spinning gears PC is not even detecting the phone. So I can't connect it to the Windows Recovery Tool also. Please suggest how to get back my phone to working condition. Please somebody reply ASAP with solution. I have only one mobile. This one.

Actually, what you did (POWER + VOL DOWN) is a SOFT reset, not a HARD Reset.

Try this:

http://www.hard-reset.com/nokia-lumia-920-hard-reset.html

Ps- it says for a L920 but its all the same.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs