Mobile Build 10149 is as Smooth & Fast as Official WP8.1..!!!

e4et

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I see 10149 is now release, but does anyone know why the update i have available is : 10.0.12648.133 ? It's currently installing, just not understanding the versioning.
I also just updated and says 10.0. 12562.84 . Also very confused here regarding the versions

Montpbm

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I have it on my daily driver 1520 and it is so much faster, smoother, as smooth as 8.1, I love the new transitions it just feels good.

Neehad Islam

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
10149 is much more improved compared to the previous version. There are a few glitches I have observed so far. Firstly, wifi cannot be turned on. Then, when you long press an app on the apps list, it doesn't show the list of options such as "pin to start" and so on. Instead, you see a black rectangle.On the bright side, the system is much more responsive, although maps still does not work. I also liked the fact that once you press on one app to open it, all others seem to rush towards you, producing an eye-catching display.

Suleyman Suleymanov

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Guys, can you help, please test Whatsapp and FB Messenger, it was irritating on 10136, when you typed fast and pressed Enter, or just while you typing keyboard could freeze and whole app hanged I had to close it and rewrite everything. It happened every 2-5 minutes on my 930(hard resetted), can anyone check if this is solved.

Igel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I had various issues with Build 10136 for example: whatsapp crashed a lot while writing a message and all the written text was gone afterwards, or some games let the phone froze when i started them an i had to restart...

​Are they gone now?

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Got this on my 535, it is unbelievably fast now. So many issues seem fixed in the space of one week! Lag is way reduced (it's a 535 there's gonna be some lag!) scaling issues are fixed, proximity sensor is working, heat on back when used is way reduced. Overall a massive step forward and I would say perfectly useable as a daily driver.

harsh mathur1

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
What apps? Remember that Office apps are now seperate app that can be downloaded to the Store(Beta)

people messaging and other pre installed apps i cant find on my phone.. i had to restart my phone after update.. as the phone fell and battery was out from the phone.. kindly help

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok people! I will just announce that I have just successfully installed the 10149 build. Coming from 8.1 again, I had to install 2 Windows 10 updates. The first 1 that I had installed is a buggy build, but I was notified again that there is a new update so I installed it.

After that, the new build very good! It is very stable on my 1320, no resuming, no lags. I don't even have to hard reset to get the best results. It works great! I love the new animation. So here you go, that is my observation on this new build.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99