930 getting worse/I give up

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I put 10136 on my 930 the first day and have to admit as I posted then, that I thought it stable and loved it. I didn't have the problems many did with Hey Cortana not working, notifications to my Band, etc. It was slow and starting or switching apps sometimes took a while. Still I liked the build enough to keep it on my daily driver.

Over the past few days, though, it seemed to get worse. The slowness, the lack of e-mail notification, programs that wouldn't install from either Store Beta or the old Store and remained in perpetual download, settings changing, suddenly not being able to log onto my office WiFi, Bluetooth randomly turning off or un-pairing, keyboard mistypes. Most annoying was that for some reason my screen lost sensitivity. I would often have to tap numerous times before any response.

I finally gave up last night and reverted to 8.1. It was a fun and encouraging ride..... almost there, but not quite yet.

Ickis99

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Just wait. As soon as the 10146 or 10151 or whatever the next build is called is released, you will feel that strange sensation again that compells you to try it again ^^.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)