How stable is 10149?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
On a Nokia Icon the MMS still doesn't send-not sure about receiving​. Everything else seems to work. On the initial install I didn't have a start screen so I had to hard reset it.

Nope, Receiving does not work nor sending Picture messages. I had my wife send me pictures, one with just a picture and one with a picture and text, I got nothing. If she sent me a text, I got it..

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Nope, Receiving does not work nor sending Picture messages. I had my wife send me pictures, one with just a picture and one with a picture and text, I got nothing. If she sent me a text, I got it..

Picture messaging works great on my 1520 with the current build. This build has turned me once again. It's good, stable, and just feels good. I've been back and forth, but can now safely say that I'm all in with W10 across the board. I can get over the lil things I don't like, mostly just petty things like circles, lol!

Good job Microsoft and Windows team! Can't wait to see how awesome the final build will be!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Picture messaging works great on my 1520 with the current build. This build has turned me once again. It's good, stable, and just feels good. I've been back and forth, but can now safely say that I'm all in with W10 across the board. I can get over the lil things I don't like, mostly just petty things like circles, lol!

Good job Microsoft and Windows team! Can't wait to see how awesome the final build will be!

Yea, no go on Picture messaging for me, your on a 1520 so I am assume your AT&T and others have said it works with AT&T, I am with Verzion and picture messaging does not work (I will get NOTHING when someone sends me a picture).

Then I have notification issues, I have My Pebble watch using Pebble Notifications. It works but, it's spotty, Like today, I was out, No notifications at all opened up email to check and my watch got 47 messages at one time (about 2 min with my watch going off new message every second or 2). Over all it's been working but, spotty is a understatement.

LOVE the email client, the feel of the OS, things are moved and settings I find it a little harder to find stuff but, not too bad.

I could live with a bunch of the minor issues but, SMS/Picture message is a deal killer. I think I am going to roll back and wait for the next build.....so far I do like where it's going...

Over all I like it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077