I had read early on, win 10 mobile did not support GSM (t mobile in my area).
    Any idea if it has been added. I waited to try til 10136 build. On my lumia 925 the experience was buggy and not functional. I could only get 3g when I usually get great LTE. I assumed it still is not supported (GSM). I also assumed it was causing the issues in general. I reverted back to 8.1. Anyone else having luck on a Tmobile 925 in the US?
    06-26-2015 07:31 PM
    Don't be silly, of course it supports GSM, whatever you read was either a misunderstanding or outright false information.

A hard reset does wonders, so you may want to try that. Installing recent builds on my 920 was sometimes a temperamental mess that restarts, hard resets, outright reflashing helped with.
    Don't be silly, of course it supports GSM, whatever you read was either a misunderstanding or outright false information.

A hard reset does wonders, so you may want to try that. Installing recent builds on my 920 was sometimes a temperamental mess that restarts, hard resets, outright reflashing helped with.
    06-26-2015 07:48 PM
    On the windows insider page, before you get started... halfway down... things that are missing from preview, No GSM support
    06-26-2015 10:33 PM
    I went to what i think you are talking about.

What features are missing in Insider Preview?

Messaging is currently missing a number of features you might use in Windows Phone 8.1, including dual-SIM support, search, message drafts, sharing voice notes and ringtones, Bi-Di language support, international assisted dialing, spam filter, viewing all group recipients, reminders and quiet hours through Cortana, multiple attachments, and GSM support. If you use these features regularly, you'll want to wait to install the preview until we get them into a future build.

Cortana is only available in English (United States) for phones. In other locales, you'll get the standard search experience.

The Rooms feature is not available in the preview. You'll still be able to get to your photo albums, calendars, and notes, either on the web or by using other apps on your phone. You won't be able to see your chat history or send or receive any new chats. If you have important info in your Rooms chats that you want to keep, save a copy to a different device before updating your phone to Insider Preview. For more info, take a look at the Rooms FAQ.

Some text in the preview will not yet have been translated into all available languages and will only appear in English. This text will be translated into all available languages by the time the final product is available.

The Phone app doesnt have Dual SIM support or spam filtering in the preview.

Accessibility features are still being developed for Windows 10, so they arent fully functional in Insider Preview. If you depend on features like Narrator while browsing the web, you may want to wait to update your phone.

Internet sharing (or tethering) is available in Insider Preview, but you must turn off Internet Sharing before you turn off your phone. If you power off or restart your phone before turning off Internet Sharing, Wi-Fi will no longer work. To recover your phone, download the Windows Phone Recovery Tool on a PC, then connect your phone to that PC to return to Windows Phone 8.1. Once thats complete, reinstall Insider Preview.
    And I don't see it. Plenty of people have been using it on GSM phones from the beginning too.
    Laura Knotek and a5cent like this.
    06-26-2015 11:04 PM
    I've tried the first build on my Lumia 920 and believe me it didn't support GSM. Also check the fifth row of the text you've pasted.....
    "....multiple attachments, and GSM support. If you use these features regularly, you'll want to wait to install the preview until we get them into a future build. ...."
    06-27-2015 03:01 PM
    I've tried the first build on my Lumia 920 and believe me it didn't support GSM. Also check the fifth row of the text you've pasted.....
    "....multiple attachments, and GSM support. If you use these features regularly, you'll want to wait to install the preview until we get them into a future build. ...."
    I'm using the Lumia 830 with the latest TP on a GSM network. No problems with basic calling or text messaging, which I'd say at least qualifies as the essentials.

I did have an incident where I was watching YouTube and the device froze when a call came in. That hasn't happened otherwise, so it's not a general problem. That's the only calling related issue I've had so far.
    06-27-2015 03:10 PM
    OK, I'll try in a few minutes and get back to you.

edit:
    Actually you are right it look like it is working with the latest build.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Orlin Ikonomov1; 06-27-2015 at 05:09 PM.
    06-27-2015 03:13 PM