The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
07-04-2016 10:03 PM
78 1234
tools
    Store is gonna be updated soon. so those couple errors in store beta will be rectified..Have patience guys!! this build really rocks lumia 730 and others
    Yep, per Gabriel
    Attached Thumbnails gab.png  
    06-29-2015 02:42 PM
    I had all sorts of 0x800xxxxx errors on the 640 LTE, but the most was 0x803f8001. It drove me crazy after trying to fix it for hours with hard resets and soft resets back to 8.1 Dont know what they did but this build is pretty broken for me.
    06-29-2015 03:31 PM
    There are a couple of other posts on Gabe's twitter in addition to mine above here that point to the Store team looking into these issues...the option for turning off auto update are really the only way to get some of the actual apps to continue working. I have gone through and updated each one of the apps after hard reset and have bout 5-6 apps that are in the stuck state. Most appear to be system apps related to Nokia/Verizon in my case such as: Nokia Account, extras+info, Voicemail, transfer my data in addition to the mentioned MyFitnessPal, Lumia Cinemagraph and probably others for you folks. If you update these apps with the store beta then they will stop functioning with the odd exception of Lumia Cinemagraph which still functions. Hoping now that PC dev is winding up they will start cranking out these bugs in mobile.

Anthony
    06-29-2015 03:42 PM
    How is possible to install apps from the old Store? I have no install button there.
    06-29-2015 04:09 PM
    all those apps are inbuilt apps... which can be only installed on phone memory...so go to storage sense and use phone memory as default app installation memory... it will solve the prob :)
    06-30-2015 11:45 AM
    After going back to 8.1 and update to 10 again all previous apps are resolved.....
    Now 6tag is the app with a problem.
    I can't install from either store or from sd card.
    It shows in my app list twice.
    If I try the file on sd card it says there is a problem with the file, check with who it came from despite that I just downloaded it from official online store.

Seems totally random which apps have this error as 6tag was fine on last install.
    06-30-2015 11:54 AM
    Click the app you wanted to download, then click the free or price tag.
    06-30-2015 12:07 PM
    How is possible to install apps from the old Store? I have no install button there.
    Click the app you wanted to download, then click the free or price tag.
    06-30-2015 12:08 PM
    I change the place for installing application to phone instead of SD Card and Office (Word, Excell) installed without any errors. Still cant install Mix Radio on my Lumia 640XL
    06-30-2015 01:19 PM
    Is anyone showing all their apps are available for install in the beta store even if they are already installed?
    06-30-2015 01:36 PM
    i faced same problem
    06-30-2015 02:44 PM
    I thought I was the only one with the issue. Due to the 15 pending updates even the new downloads are stalling..!?
    06-30-2015 04:18 PM
    Me too face the same issue installing apps like extras and info,Here drive and unable to download language united states getting error. Is it linked to store issue? ? ?
    07-06-2015 06:39 AM
    I have the issue again with Here apps, I wouldn't mind if I could use the apps but it prevents them from opening.
    I had to try the new Maps app to get somewhere unexpectedly, I didn't find it as fast or friendly as Here and the delay trying to find location and the directions to start navigating was not good.
    07-06-2015 07:23 AM
    Hi bro this is lokesh

I am facing same problem so plz if anyone give you a answer means plz shar with me also thankx
    07-08-2015 03:01 AM
    hi recently i update my windowes8.1 to win10. now i cant abel to see and update some apps it is sowing some error code 0x80070003 this is the error code. can you plz give me a solution to fix it ?
    07-08-2015 03:10 AM
    I had Here Drive+ installed .. at some point it wanted to update itself via store beta (10149) and now i will not update .. error code 0x80070003 .. and the app will not start anymore .. trying to start it opens the store !??!? same goes for here city Lens, Here Maps and PayPal
    help !
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    07-08-2015 08:19 AM
    There is no solution currently, MS need to fix from their side.
    I have gone back to WP8.1 until resolved as both times I installed 10149 various apps that I need suffered this bug.

I will come back to W10 preview on the next build when hopefully this is resolved.
    07-08-2015 08:20 AM
    I had Here Drive+ installed .. at some point it wanted to update itself via store beta (10149) and now i will not update .. error code 0x80070003 .. and the app will not start anymore .. trying to start it opens the store !??!? same goes for here city Lens, Here Maps and PayPal
    help !
    This is what I have done with all my apps, 1st go to the beta store update download settings and set to manual not auto. Staying in the update download area for apps that have updates Click one app at a time it will start to download as soon as it does PAUSE IT then to the right there is a X click it to clear. Do this to all that need to be fixed. Now go back to your phone app list delete -uninstall the app than go to the old store search & be sure to pick the right one, free, purchased app then install it. Go back to your list open it sign in if needed to get your data if previous backups and your done. "DO NOT UPDATE ANY OF THESE APPS FROM THE NEW STORE" you will see new updates available but don't do then. I go to the old store and check then only update from there. All my app now work with out any problems.
    07-08-2015 09:07 AM
    A simple, yet very annoying solution / workaround.

This worked for me every time, but the downside is that it is a long process and you have to do it one by one for affected apps:

1. Disable store beta auto app updates. From this point: never open the store beta app.
    For each app that is affected:
    2. Find that app in the store
    3. Update the app. If the app have "view" and no "update" - go to settings and click check for updates. the "update" button will appear within few minutes.
    4. After you update the app, visit "storage" app, find that app in the apps list and uninstall it from there.
    5. Once it was uninstalled - install it again from the store.
    6. Repeat for other apps

Now, in step 5 I assume you can use the beta store, but I recommend it since the next time this app will have an update you will be back here. That's what happened to me at least.

I'm using L1520, with SD card but set my apps to install on the phone.
    Also one more issue with phones with SD card: one drive doesn't auto-update, since the photos are stored on the phone and not on the SD card like I set on my settings... strange, but maybe that is the reason for it all?
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    07-08-2015 09:36 AM
    This is what I have done with all my apps, 1st go to the beta store update download settings and set to manual not auto. Staying in the update download area for apps that have updates Click one app at a time it will start to download as soon as it does PAUSE IT then to the right there is a X click it to clear. Do this to all that need to be fixed. Now go back to your phone app list delete -uninstall the app.(see update below) Than go to the old store search & be sure to pick the right one, free, purchased app then install it. Go back to your list open it sign in if needed to get your data if previous backups and your done. "DO NOT UPDATE ANY OF THESE APPS FROM THE NEW STORE" you will see new updates available but don't do then. I go to the old store and check then only update from there. All my app now work with out any problems.
    UPDATE: ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING! After you ddelete-uninstall the app from your app list on the phone you must than turn off-power down your phone than turn back on -power back up then continue with the rest. I did one at a time.
    07-08-2015 10:39 AM
    There is no solution currently, MS need to fix from their side.
    I have gone back to WP8.1 until resolved as both times I installed 10149 various apps that I need suffered this bug.

I will come back to W10 preview on the next build when hopefully this is resolved.
    There are these few work arounds that you may want to try.
    07-08-2015 10:42 AM
    Is there a way to get out of the update? I'm on the slow ring and I have to keep hitting the not now option to prevent the update, cause I don't want it. Hard reset I'm presuming?
    07-08-2015 12:42 PM
    A simple, yet very annoying solution / workaround.

This worked for me every time, but the downside is that it is a long process and you have to do it one by one for affected apps:

1. Disable store beta auto app updates. From this point: never open the store beta app.
    For each app that is affected:
    2. Find that app in the store
    3. Update the app. If the app have "view" and no "update" - go to settings and click check for updates. the "update" button will appear within few minutes.
    4. After you update the app, visit "storage" app, find that app in the apps list and uninstall it from there.
    5. Once it was uninstalled - install it again from the store.
    6. Repeat for other apps

Now, in step 5 I assume you can use the beta store, but I recommend it since the next time this app will have an update you will be back here. That's what happened to me at least.

I'm using L1520, with SD card but set my apps to install on the phone.
    Also one more issue with phones with SD card: one drive doesn't auto-update, since the photos are stored on the phone and not on the SD card like I set on my settings... strange, but maybe that is the reason for it all?
    This doesn't work for me...the app still shows only view...shows in the app list, but uninstall is greyed out... The app is not listed in storage...
    07-08-2015 02:38 PM
    Same for me, I had some apps in App list twice and couldn't uninstall and were not listed in storage.
    ​I tried every work around I read about and none worked for me.
    07-09-2015 02:10 AM
78 1234