BUILD 10149 Store Beta Error 0x80070003 App Update Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Myfitnesspal just keeps adding on the app size again with every retry, now it is up to 145mb for the download instead of the single app size it should be

netmann

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Download sysapp and use that to find your files in the old store. I was finally able to get it extra+info installed.

https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/sysapp-pusher/19d44d9e-f18e-4df1-9bce-36335242ed2e

Can someone explain how to use this app?

I have an error on App Social in the Store beta similar to the above snapshot. So I downloaded SysApp Pusher from Store beta and look for App Social in the Store. It finds it and said App installed. So I re-installed it and it went thru. I went to app list, App does not open...it takes you to a screen with Sore and Store beta as choices.

Also how do you set rid of the error attached to the app in the Downloads and Installs list?

verjan

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Updated App Social thru sysapp pusher in old store, delete app in Storage, if app is still in app list (error)pin app to start then uninstall.

chasvs

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
This Build is close but no cigar! l love the direction this is moving. Maybe next Build will be the one I install on my Daily Driver? Until then it's only on my extra Lumia Icon w/o a SIM.

saracg

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
just uninstalled here maps via storage sense which was throwing the same error and installed from the old store. it Works now :amaze:

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
just uninstalled here maps via storage sense which was throwing the same error and installed from the old store. it Works now :amaze:

Just make sure you dont have "auto update" turned on in Store Beta as it might mess it up again. Dont update HERE maps via store beta.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
i tried the same with myfitnesspal but it doesn't show up there, despite being in my app list and the old store showing it as installed.
Stuck with the error code from new store.

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Go into "old store", search for myfitnesspal and click on update. Once its updated it will be shown in Storage under settings, then uninstall and install again and it should work.

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I fixed this issue on my 1520 with a soft reset.

You perform the soft reset by having your phone turned on. Then press and hold the volume down + power buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts. Note that you should not touch the device screen during the process (not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears).
(Quote from here)

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Are you reffering to OPs issue with Store Beta Error 0x80070003 or the issue user Badinov have?

Both I guess... It fixed the 80070003 for sure. But, as I look at my phone right now, I have all of the Nokia settings... including Display and Touch.

jgibo1

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
MixRadio was bugging me along with not being able to add work email. Got stuck on gears during reset. Had to go back to 8.1 with recovery tool. I then uninstalled every app that had the option. Installed Windows 10 mobile again and everything working now except work email. Should have added before upgrade. MixRadio also installed fine doing it this way. Now I am noticing my battery on my 830 is draining fast. I did notice I can't go into Twitter settings so maybe that is the cause of my battery drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea