BUILD 10149 Store Beta Error 0x80070003 App Update Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devillll

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
were u able to update extras+info from the store beta?glance is still missing from my settings after updating it from store beta.call and sms filter is not working.

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
After resetting my 830 I was able to get the pre installed apps to update via the old store but suddenly my text messages would only send and receive if I rebooted. That was the deal breaker for me and I had to go back to 8.1. It seems like the new store doesn't have access to update apps installed before the upgrade or that are preinstalled upon a reset. Before my hard reset both store links took me to the Store Beta which is why I had to reset so I could update previous apps.

MorganRW

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I had glance after the update but it has since disappeared. I even changed the settings on it but now the setting menu is gone from extras. It still works mind you but I cant change or disable it.

Nithin Thomas1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I dont see any of my previous apps after updating to build 10149 on my L640xl...I have tried installing from store also...but in vain...please help

nedran92

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes you can instal them....
follow this ... search for every app at the beta store, and start to down loading each one, after you got the error , do not erase or quit for downloading.... restart nomal the phone .. after restarted go to the store and click retry in all apps, that should fix the error..
any way you nedd to do this each tme you download a new one , that why i recommend select all youll need before restart...

Cygnific

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I had all sorts of 0x800xxxxx errors on the 640 LTE, but the most was 0x803f8001. It drove me crazy after trying to fix it for hours with hard resets and soft resets back to 8.1 Dont know what they did but this build is pretty broken for me.

antonius138

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
There are a couple of other posts on Gabe's twitter in addition to mine above here that point to the Store team looking into these issues...the option for turning off auto update are really the only way to get some of the actual apps to continue working. I have gone through and updated each one of the apps after hard reset and have bout 5-6 apps that are in the stuck state. Most appear to be system apps related to Nokia/Verizon in my case such as: Nokia Account, extras+info, Voicemail, transfer my data in addition to the mentioned MyFitnessPal, Lumia Cinemagraph and probably others for you folks. If you update these apps with the store beta then they will stop functioning with the odd exception of Lumia Cinemagraph which still functions. Hoping now that PC dev is winding up they will start cranking out these bugs in mobile.

Anthony

pranav r nair

May 12, 2014
Visit site
all those apps are inbuilt apps... which can be only installed on phone memory...so go to storage sense and use phone memory as default app installation memory... it will solve the prob :)

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
After going back to 8.1 and update to 10 again all previous apps are resolved.....
Now 6tag is the app with a problem.
I can't install from either store or from sd card.
It shows in my app list twice.
If I try the file on sd card it says there is a problem with the file, check with who it came from despite that I just downloaded it from official online store.

Seems totally random which apps have this error as 6tag was fine on last install.

Xrzysiek

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I change the place for installing application to phone instead of SD Card and Office (Word, Excell) installed without any errors. Still cant install Mix Radio on my Lumia 640XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)