BUILD 10149 Store Beta Error 0x80070003 App Update Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Mayank Pandey

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
I did a fresh install of W10 Build 10149 on W8.1

After installing i did a hard rest and it solved most of the issue, Updating all the apps from store beta solved rest of the issue.

But few apps like GameHub, extra+info, Nokia Account, network+, Mix Radio are giving error 0x80070003

Tried restarting but still the same. Except that every thing is working fine.

Screenshot:
wp_ss_20150626_0001.png

Any Solution???? :sweaty:

ncbartschi

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Most of us are getting issues with certain apps not installing in the new Store. For me, none of the AT&T apps install. One workaround I was able to perform is to install the apps through the old store, although this might not work for the newer Windows 10 apps (music, xbox, etc.).

andyqkw

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Most of us are getting issues with certain apps not installing in the new Store. For me, none of the AT&T apps install. One workaround I was able to perform is to install the apps through the old store, although this might not work for the newer Windows 10 apps (music, xbox, etc.).

Problem is that those apps are locked in with the 0x8007003 error.

No way to uninstall them or update them directly for the old store.

hagjohn

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Network+ and call+SMS filter installed from the old store but they still seem to be stuck in the new store. I'm going to default the phone and see if that helps.

LokeshDmello

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Same here, This issue does not seem to affect each and every app update. Some updates are actually getting installed for me.

Edit: The stuck updates are installing for me if i retry the installation, using Store Beta....

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issues, hard reset after installining W10, didn't restore from backup.
Installed a few apps yesterday including myfitnesspal which was working, but tried using MFP today and it sends me to the store to open the link, problem is I am now getting error and cannot do anything.
The app list still shows MFP installed and beta store is stuck with the error!!

BiggishTuba558

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
You have to desable the automatic updates from Store Beta settings as fast as you can when your phone resumes. Then you can approve all the updates except those of the apps that were giving error 0x80070003 the previous times.
After some hard resets I has been able to block in time the update of MixRadio from Store Beta. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled MixRadio from the old Store.

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
You have to desable the automatic updates from Store Beta settings as fast as you can when your phone resumes. Then you can approve all the updates except those of the apps that were giving error 0x80070003 the previous times.
After some hard resets I has been able to block in time the update of MixRadio from Store Beta. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled MixRadio from the old Store.

How do u disable the automatic updates in store beta?

MOSJ

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Network+ and call+SMS filter installed from the old store but they still seem to be stuck in the new store. I'm going to default the phone and see if that helps.

How can I access these apps in the old store? When I search for them, I don't find anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster