Can I get some help with a Windows 10 TP problem?

Akshit Asrani

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10 tp problem.

I'm using Lumia 520
Store (beta) is giving serious issues. Its too slow and often shows errors like 0x80073CF9, 0x803F7002 etc. Can I update apps via windows 7 PC? Or is there any other solution? Apps downloaded by normal store are not working properly. Its been close to a week and still there are around 60 apps still to be updated Whatsapp being one of them.:cry:

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 tp problem.

Have you done a soft reset? If that did not work have you tried a hard reset? Many people who have posted about uploading TP builds have said they do that for every update in order to get a clean install. I believe that you don't use the backup reinstall each app individually. Also if you get anxious and stop the install of the TP and restart the install it will end up being wonky Be patienent or it will indeed end up wonky.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 tp problem.

This is currently normal behaviour.
On some devices the problem eventually goes away all by itself (just wait a day), but it seems those people that had success did at least do a hard reset after installing the TP.
On some devices that's just the current state of the TP, like on my 830. Nothing you can do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett