Outlook not showing notifications.

glich610

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Its my first post here so let me know if I'm on the wrong part of the forums.
Anyways, I just got build 10149 and I am having trouble with outlook mail.
It is not showing notification when I have a new email so I have to constantly check the app itself. No number on the live tile either.
I also want it to be part of my lock screen quick notification but I cant find it on the list.
Any help would be great.
Thanks!
Lumia 925 running 10149.

glich610

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Actually, I havent! I was thinking that it's a bug that everybody got. Also, do you know if theres a way to view all the emails in all the linked accounts
in one place? I had it on my "linked inbox" before updating.
If I hard reset my phone will the build roll back?
Thanks a lot!

glich610

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Did you try a hard reset?

Actually, I havent! I was thinking that it's a bug that everybody got. Also, do you know if theres a way to view all the emails in all the linked accounts
Thanks a lot!

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot!

As far as I am aware. That's a no for linked inboxes.

You will not roll back to the previous build.

I am not sure if it is a bug that everyone is having.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot!

No linked inboxes, and yes I'm having this issue too. No email notifications for me :(

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here, don't know how to get Outlook notifications on tile or lockscreen. "Outlook Calendar" is in the list of things you can have on the lockscreen, but "Outlook Mail" is not. I also would like separate tiles for the email accounts, it seems like it takes a lot more effort to open Outlook and then to have to manually switch between accounts.

Edit: am getting no. of emails on the tile, and notification icon at very top of screen, but this icon doesn't quite work properly.

Last edited:

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully both the email notifications and ability to add it to the lock screen will be fixed soon. This is my only real issue with the current build.
The flashing quiet hours in notification area is a problem, but I can still use quiet hours going through Cortana settings.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm liking this latest build, needs a bit more polish here and there, and it's not quite as fast as 8.1 was on my L930, but it's good enough to leave it on there, and not have to roll back to 8.1

Sreejith K S

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks a lot!

In case you have multiple accounts and have pinned them separately, you might not get any notification on the tile. The numbers are appearing for me when I pin the 'outlook mail' but not the individual accounts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon