I've been hitting up the feedback pretty hard since last week and today it lit up asking me my overall thoughts on 10149 and if I would recommend it to a friend. Who else got this?

I replied with a 1 and told them it was an absolute cow pat in function and cosmetics compared to WP8.1.
    Kram Sacul likes this.
    06-30-2015 10:03 PM
    I got the request to complete the survey and did.
    I rated the experience significantly higher.
    06-30-2015 11:48 PM
    Only played with 10149 for a day so no survey. Would've rated it below zero for the amount of lag and UI downgrades.
    07-01-2015 12:16 AM
    Holy crap, why does nobody seem to get this...THESE ARE FREAKING PREVIEW BUILDS!!!!!!
    If you think 10149 is laggy and "cow pat," you have waayyyy too freaking high expectations for something that isn't even released yet.

And if this thread is sarcastic (and I really hope it is...), then I appologize. But I'm tired of people using the tech/insider previews and then complaining that they are buggy, slow/laggy, etc. We all know that, and Microsoft knows it, too. They told you that before you installed the darned thing, you just didn't read the EULA.

As for aesthetics, sure, that's your opinion. That's fine. Carry on. Just keep in mind that even that isn't finished yet.
    Charles Brown8 likes this.
    07-01-2015 12:50 AM
    LOL
    This guy.
    Your complaints are seemingly endless.
    At this point, I think you should just stick with 8.1 on PC and mobile.
    07-01-2015 12:53 AM
    Holy crap, why does nobody seem to get this...THESE ARE FREAKING PREVIEW BUILDS!!!!!!
    If you think 10149 is laggy and "cow pat," you have waayyyy too freaking high expectations for something that isn't even released yet.
    Did you notice I didn't mention speed? Are MS going to be standing around open jawed in say a year from now when market share has declined further saying "well all the preview users said they loved it". No one decided to speak up and tell Lucas that The Phantom Menace was a stinker prior to release either. My expectation when I first heard about Windows 10 mobile was they wouldn't burn down the OS I've loved using for 4.5 years.

LOL
    This guy.
    Your complaints are seemingly endless.
    At this point, I think you should just stick with 8.1 on PC and mobile.
    Yeah thanks for another cracker of a post professor. The expectation of anything meaningful being stated is diminished by an opening statement of "LOL". I could also tell you what I think you should do but it wouldn't be appropriate for a public forum.
    Kram Sacul likes this.
    07-01-2015 07:33 AM
    So what do you want? A cookie?

I've sent negative feedback too. What I haven't done, is make post after post here complaining about the recycling bin icon.
    07-01-2015 08:15 AM
    What I haven't done, is make post after post here complaining about the recycling bin icon.
    No you've made post after post complaining about my posts. Do you require a pat on the back?
    07-01-2015 08:33 AM
    Did you notice I didn't mention speed? Are MS going to be standing around open jawed in say a year from now when market share has declined further saying "well all the preview users said they loved it".
    I did notice, actually. The other guy was talking about lag. Im allowed to reply to other people, too, not just the OP.

And let me reiterate that MS knows that the current builds would suck as a final release. That's why they're preview builds.
    07-01-2015 07:27 PM