What about Skype?

Jeff Erson

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi! To you all technical preview users, can you share some info about Skype being integrated on the messaging app? Is it available already? If yes, how was it? What about group chat? Does it work? I really want to know. If no, do you know what's their plan? Have you heard some news? Care to share?

I use Skype as my main means of communication with my colleagues. I'm getting pissed on this current Skype app. It's pathetic! I can't read previous chat as it auto scrolls up when a new message comes in. And it's slow! It changes my status to online most of the time. I also want Skype to support more formats when sending files, not just images.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Rasetech

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
It's not integrated and as far as I remember MS already mentioned that this integration won't be available at the start of W10M.

Jeff Erson

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the response. So it would take some time. Maybe next year? I badly needed Skype. I'm having a list of apps that I need the most. I'm planning to have a new phone and I'm considering these apps should I stay on WP. I guess it's another x on my app list. smh

Next would be Messenger. I hope a great update is coming and not just bug fixing.

In WP, there's always this waiting game. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire