10149 on HTC One M8

bdchambers79

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
So I had to roll back the previous build (10130 or 10136, don't remember exactly) because of battery & heat issues. Has anybody run into these issues on the current build?

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Lumia 920, and it seems like some days eat the battery while other days it just snacks on it. Usually, if I notice a large drain, a soft reset will clear it up.

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I installed the 10149 build on my M8 which previously had Windows 8.1.1 on it. Once I installed, I opted to not restore from a backup, but to start from scratch. I really only care about my calendar, contacts, and photos, so no big deal. My M8 was initially hot after the update, but cooled down to normal after a while and never heated back up. I think it was mostly due to the phone downloading updates to software. I updated this past Saturday and have been using the phone since then with only a few minor problems. I don't get real email notifications although other notifications seem to work as normal, and the phone has restarted itself twice since the update. I'd say pretty stable for a pre-release piece of software.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon