Windows 10 phone build 10158

Martinspire

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
The 10158 version seems to have been shipped with the new Visual Studio preview. Nothin fancy here. WinBeta already made a video about it.

And seeing the releases i doubt it will be next week, all have been released around the 15th of the month, so expect one the week after next.

Aldrich Uyliong

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Help! This Build has broken my Lumia 1320. I'm sorry if I didn't introduce myself but I'm desperate. I downloaded Build 10149 and everything worked fine but then Build 10158 showed up in my phone update after I adjusted the time and date settings on my phone to the current time and date. At first I ignored it but the build downloaded itself. I followed the prompt to restart my phone to install it because my phone was going to automatically reboot in a couple of days anyway. This was 3 days ago. My phone has been stuck at the spinning cogs ever since. I've tried everything. I've rebooted my phone to no effect. I can't rollback to 8.1 thru Windows Phone Recovery Tool 2.1.1 because my computer is not recognizing my phone. I tried doing hard reset as well by pressing the power button and volume down button at the same time as advised by WPRT 2.1.1 so it could find my phone but it didn't work. My phone has been useless since and I don't know what to do anymore. Please help me.

Aldrich Uyliong

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
It never actually updated to 10158. Removing the SD card and rebooting caused the update to cancel. The auto update happened again and I had to redo the procedure you prescribed. I've already gone back to 8.1. It is getting to be too much of a hassle. I'll wait until a more stable build or July 29.

I have a feeling the reason my phone initiated the update to 10158 but could never complete is simply because it really is not ready for any of us yet. How my phone found 10158 to begin with, I have no idea.

Aldrich Uyliong

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Phone Update did show it as 10158. I don't have a picture/screenshot so it is up to you to believe it or not. The update never got applied to my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos