No Keyboard in Landscape mode - 640 XL

Arjun KR

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm on most recent build, but keyboard is missing when the phone is in landscape mode, it just displays a blank space in the place of keyboard, does anyone else facing same problem?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm on most recent build, but keyboard is missing when the phone is in landscape mode, it just displays a blank space in the place of keyboard, does anyone else facing same problem?
Have you tried hiding the navigation buttons by swiping up from the bottom while using the keyboard in landscape. Lots of the UI is getting hidden because of the navigation bar in this build.

Muhammed Safeer

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
No keyboard in Landscape mode in Lumia 640XL in Build 10512... Anyone found any solution for this. If anyone found any solution for this please reply me. Thank you.

Lazar 61

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
With build 10581 is no keyboard in portrait or landscape mode on my Lumia 640 XL DS, no traces of keyboard (Black space). There is a problem with sd card, (windows need to fix a problem with SD card). Any Solution?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
With build 10581 is no keyboard in portrait or landscape mode on my Lumia 640 XL DS, no traces of keyboard (Black space). There is a problem with sd card, (windows need to fix a problem with SD card). Any Solution?

About SD iussue we were warned by Gabe himself since the launch, solution only on next build

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes