Cant Roll Back from 10149 WP 10 to 8.1 !

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
i am trying to Go Back on 8.1 from Recovery Tool But it says no Package available for this Phone! i Am using 730! how to fix this! please Help!

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes! Even Recovery Tool Recognizes my Phone but then it Checks the Server for available firmware and Says back No Package Available for This PHone!

PBarrette

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes! Even Recovery Tool Recognizes my Phone but then it Checks the Server for available firmware and Says back No Package Available for This PHone!
I'm getting the same problem with my 920. I can't rollback from the Preview (which is working poorly on my phone). I also tried the Lumia Software Recovery Tool and it says it can't connect to verify if updates are available. I've tried both tools on several PC's, and they never work. My phone is very unreliable with the Preview. Messaging almost never works, and calls can be problems too. It also broke the bluetooth for connecting to my car.

PBarrette

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Well, the Lumia Software Recovery Tool is now getting through the update check. I had noticed that when I clicked on the ? mark it said the software may not be able to reach the servers, so try back later. Well, several hours after I started trying it's working. Currently downloading the 1.3GB software/8.1 ROM. I'll reply later with how it goes. Note the Windows Phone Recovery Tool does not work for me.

Last edited:

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I can't find anything that may account for your issue besides either a problem with your internet connection, or a problem with the servers. Try again every few hours until it works, and tell me what happens. I'll keep looking if nothing works.

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I can't find anything that may account for your issue besides either a problem with your internet connection, or a problem with the servers. Try again every few hours until it works, and tell me what happens. I'll keep looking if nothing works.

i guess problem was back at servers! just in case i re installed WPRT too and Problem is Fixed! back to 8.1 ! Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon