Can I get some help with some questions about Windows Phone 10?

Keca91

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Some questions about Windows phone 10

Hey everyone,

so lately I installed windows 10 on my lumia 735 and I have some questions about it:

- my sd card is detected by the phone, but I can't use apps I installed to it with 8.1. It says it was intalled to an sd card, even if it's in the phone. If i take a picture it saves it to the sd card, so it is working properly.
- under photos menu i can't see my albums. Camera roll, and Saved photos working, but for example my wallpaper album not.
- i can't mark favourite photos anymore. Now every photo i have shows up on the tile, and i really dont like that. They take out this feature, or it is something which will get implemented later? Or I'm just blind?
- How can i add gmail account? I can't find it anywhere. Outlook is the only option?
- Where is the calendar? It disappaered for me.
- Under phone tab it listed the people i talked recently, now i have nothing there, the only way to call someone is to find them under people, tap them and tap call. It takes a lot of time.
- People live tile no longer shows my friends profile pictures. Why is that?

I know it is still a test version, but I would be grateful if someone could help me out in this questions.

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Some questions about Windows phone 10

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile/365533-only-me-new-universal-photo-app-truly-terrible.htmlhttp://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile/365533-only-me-new-universal-photo-app-truly-terrible.html
my sd card is detected by the phone, but I can't use apps I installed to it with 8.1. It says it was intalled to an sd card, even if it's in the phone. If i take a picture it saves it to the sd card, so it is working properly.
AFAIK it is well known issue, but I can't tell you precisely as I have no apps on card...

- under photos menu i can't see my albums. Camera roll, and Saved photos working, but for example my wallpaper album not.
- i can't mark favourite photos anymore. Now every photo i have shows up on the tile, and i really dont like that. They take out this feature, or it is something which will get implemented later? Or I'm just blind?
There is an ongoing discussion, feel free to join it and maybe someone from Microsoft will noticed it :D :D

- How can i add gmail account? I can't find it anywhere. Outlook is the only option?
You can add any account to outlook ...
View attachment 108033

- Where is the calendar? It disappaered for me. .
It is under letter 'O' :D titled as Outlook calendar :)

- Under phone tab it listed the people i talked recently, now i have nothing there, the only way to call someone is to find them under people, tap them and tap call. It takes a lot of time. .
Just delete the phone icon from start screen and switch to app list and pin the new phone app to start and then you'll get back everything, history, speed dialing and dial pad...

- People live tile no longer shows my friends profile pictures. Why is that? .
Well known issue for some users including me :)
As you can see on above video, there is an ugly 'polka' animation spotted on some devices running build 10149 so it is expectable to see some sort of animation in future release...

I know it is still a test version, but I would be grateful if someone could help me out in this questions.
I gave my best :) and in case you have any further questions I'll will be pleased to assist you.

Last edited:

Keca91

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Some questions about Windows phone 10

Thank you very much for the information :) To the app issue: now i have to the apps, i just had to wait like 15 minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12