WTF!? Fast and slow ring users are on the same build!?

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
WTF!? Fast and slow ring users are on the same build for the couple of days, which is ridiculous if you ask me :cool:

Please push something new to those brave fast ring users and praise their bravery, enthusiasm and commitment to continuous improvements, no matter how buggy it is, we can deal with it, therefore we are on fast ring setup after all :devil:

People who are committed are the ones who don't take disappointments and discouragement seriously, they don't give up no matter how bad it looks like, they set an example for those who don't have the confidence or experience to go through the hard times and hold out for the rewards of success.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The next fast ring will be published when it's passed the criteria tests and not before. Microsoft doesn't just decide to publish stuff on a given day, it has to be useable (nothing severely broken) and ideally have something more to give)

Builds are moved to the slow ring when the slow ring tests have passed
Builds are moved to the fast ring when the fast ring tests have passed

They are separate processes.

azlkk

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
The fact that the reason that I rolled back to WP8.1 from the fast ring only to have the same problem with the slow ring annoys the h*ll of me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99