Glance screen in Windows 10 mobile 10166

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
The glance background app is missing from the store. Had my friend texted it to me but it wasn't listed in the store anymore. Other than that this is now my daily driver on my Lumia 830
The store will not list it without going through sysapp pusher. Only going through sysapp pusher will it list glance screen. You may initially see that it's not available, wait a minute and it will let you download it.

Corwin_Amber

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Until now I did not realize that you actually could wait - needed to wait for the circle to stop. Somehow I had not really realized it was there. Thanks!

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Well my problem is - it is installed but the link in the app list(has not even been in settings)disappeared. so glance is on but cant change the settings.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Well my problem is - it is installed but the link in the app list(has not even been in settings)disappeared. so glance is on but cant change the settings.

Find a link for glance screen. Load it in the store and it will pop up with "open". It go into glance settings. I don't have a glance in extras but can access it that way.

Quddus Okele

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I install windows mobile build 100166 yesterday afternoon. phone works fine but Xbox won't work. it keeps telling me there is no internet connection when actually phone is connected to the internet.
please any fix please

septsandeep

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I am on build 14393.321. Glance Screen is listed in Extra settings but whenever I am opening an App, its just blank. I am attaching Screenshot.

Please suggests a solutions.

Glance Screen.png

Thanks,

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I am on build 14393.321. Glance Screen is listed in Extra settings but whenever I am opening an App, its just blank. I am attaching Screenshot.

Please suggests a solutions.

View attachment 131363

Thanks,

Same problem here . I have done 2 hard resets...did u tweet it to @Donasarkar, as she usu responds

Glance settings were moved to Personalization settings, disregard the one under Extras.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb