Why am I not able to download language for speech and language after updated to Windows 10 build 10166?

Hareesh_duke

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I am not able to download language for speech and language after updated to windows 10 build 10166

Yesterday i update my Lumia 730 from win 8.1 to win 10 build 10166. Now i am not able to download language packages. When i try to download it showing error as "Error downloading", because of this cortana is not working in my phone right now. Please help how to get rid from this.

AntiHero7

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: I am not able to download language for speech and language after updated to windows 10 build 101

Try enroll to Fast ring in Windows Insider again, then try again. This worked for me :)

Hareesh_duke

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: I am not able to download language for speech and language after updated to windows 10 build 101

Try again means do i have to reinstall the build 10166 or what?

AntiHero7

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

No. Enroll to fast in insider app, then go to keyboard settings and tap the language that say attention required. Then go to phone update and it should start downloading language support :)

Harmdizzle

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

No. Enroll to fast in insider app, then go to keyboard settings and tap the language that say attention required. Then go to phone update and it should start downloading language support :)

Omg thanks! I've run into this issue before and didn't know I could fix it. Thanks!

Yogesh Choure

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site

Thanks Antihero...Its working for me also...!!!!!!!

vitor_canova

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site

I have a similar problem but in my case when I go to Speech Language and tap Add a Language it sends me to a screen with no options.

I've already checked and I'm enrolled in the Fast Ring.

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site

Now i am not able to download language packages.
Uninstall Insider app, reinstall, re-sign, re-subscribe to fast ring and try again...

I've already checked and I'm enrolled in the Fast Ring.
Uninstall Insider app, reinstall, re-sign, re-subscribe to fast ring and try again...

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site

Reinstall of insider app now shows "error" in app list but can be open via store.
Keyboard still throws error 80070003 while preparing to install

AntiHero7

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

I would recommend hard reset. Try with backup, if this won't help, then try hard reset with fresh start :)

rajamass

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

The only solution is revert back to 8.1 using LRT
Download all Lumia specific apps like glance and also speech packages, language packages etc and then update OTA to 10TP 10166

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos