With Windows Phone 8.1 update 2,Windows Phome recieved support for Bluetooth Selfie sticks but now please add support for Wired slefie stick wherein when selfie stick button pressed,the photo would be clicked via giving command to volume up key which in turn would click a photo.So in short please just add support for clicking photo by jist clicking the volume key
    Please vote here
    https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...-windows-phone
    Last edited by bhavya26; 07-12-2015 at 08:23 AM.
    07-12-2015 07:17 AM
    With Windows Phone 8.1 update 2,Windows Phome recieved support for Bluetooth Selfie sticks but now please add support for Wired slefie stick wherein when selfie stick button pressed,the photo would be clicked via giving command to volume up key which in turn would click a photo.So in short please just add support for clicking photo by jist clicking the volume key
    You do realise that this website has nothing to do with Microsoft, don't you?

I would ask why though, there are some fads I want to see stick around but the selfie stick is not one of them!!!
    07-12-2015 07:54 AM
    You do realise that this website has nothing to do with Microsoft, don't you?

I would ask why though, there are some fads I want to see stick around but the selfie stick is not one of them!!!
    Ohh sorry I forgot to add the uservoice link to vote
    07-12-2015 08:22 AM
    For the wired version that sends a "volume up key" command, it's a matter of Windows Phone adding support. It's a matter of the various camera apps adding support for it. They need to add support for Volume up to snap the shutter. Not a big deal, but it would have to be programmed in.

I'm not really sure if any have that support, but if they did, then it should work with any version of Windows Phone 8.1, not just update 2.
    07-14-2015 08:20 AM
    For the wired version that sends a "volume up key" command, it's a matter of Windows Phone adding support. It's a matter of the various camera apps adding support for it. They need to add support for Volume up to snap the shutter. Not a big deal, but it would have to be programmed in.

I'm not really sure if any have that support, but if they did, then it should work with any version of Windows Phone 8.1, not just update 2.
    Nope Microsoft has not given api only to do this otherwise all major camera apps would support this in store the way it has been supported by alot of apps in android and iphone stores
    07-14-2015 10:11 AM
    I found an app in the Microsoft store (free) called Vocal Camera which solved the selfie problem in seconds.
    I downloaded it on my Samung ATIV SE 8.1, installed it in seconds, opened it and took photos immediately.
    It has shoot, flash on, front, back commands which work great!
    02-22-2016 11:48 PM