The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
07-18-2015 10:18 PM
107 12345
tools
    Correct me if I am wrong, can anyone give the information from MICROSOFT where they even hint that they are going to stop developing windows phone? Refocus, yes, and rightly they should, there is no point in wanting to get other manufacturers on board for development unless there is space for them to build into, as it stands lumia has at least 5 phones in every imaginable category.

Apart from Bloomberg plucking two years and Thurott blogging Lumia into the grave (is he on commission or does negativity really get that much more hits??) where is all this coming from?
    07-14-2015 06:55 AM
    I came from android quite recently. I used to cook roms, mainly for the note 3 as the manufacturers attempts were errrrr.....P*SS POOR. Samsungs had so much bloatware it was ridiculous. If you wanted your phone to perform well, you had to root / go the custom route. Guess what? Samsung in their infinite wisdom created KNOX. If you decided to run a custom rom, the knox fuse would be 'damaged' and they refused warranty claims. They now have most of their flagship devices locked down.

Although the windows system is very 'securely' locked down, the lack of excessive bloatware makes it very useable, and even a basic model like the 435 can run Asphalt 8 without glitching.

When I took the leap from Android to WP, I found the range / models, VERY confusing. Same model number but single or dual sims, the 635 comes in lte or 3g with either 512mb or 1gig or ram, and so it goes on. Hopefully, with the 'restructure', this confusion will be diminished. I am well aware of this because, I took a 930, the wife took the 640lte, which by the way seems to be a well built device and nicer in the hand than mine (!!!!), my son of 15 now has a 635, again very nice to use, my daughter has a 535, again nice to use and no issues with the screen, and my autistic son has a 435 which is as cheap as chips, should he lose it or bust it. We got all of ours from a UK shop and all of them were unlocked (except mine!!) My 15 year old takes his to school and, despite the stigma attached to WP, his mates are quite impressed, although they will still buy the latest all singing all dancing samsung, because......it's sexy and allows one upmanship, and it is a great 'fashion' item!

I think the biggest issue with WP, is that they just aren't 'sexy', and lose their appeal to the younger prospective purchaser. As mentioned above, WP has a stigma attached and they just aren't viewed in the same light as the shiny new Android / Iphone. Then again, at least my kids won't get mugged for the latest devices!!! It also doesn't help that MS use older chipsets. Why anyone would want an octacore processor in a bloody mobile phone I will never know. I guess MS's retort would be that R&D costs would be negligable by using last years chipset.

I think they will still be around, with a greatly reduced, less complicated line up of devices. I'm guessing that the devices will be manufactured by thirds parties. Sod samsung et all, how about 1+One and HTC?
    07-14-2015 07:07 AM
    Dear Microsoft,
    I have been a literal "fanboy" for Lumia devices and having it since I first bought my Lumia 800.
    I was impressed with the interface, offline navigation, Free music, Great camera etc etc.
    I have always bought phones like Lumia 925 and recently 930 which is your most advanced phones. As usual phones start off great. But the disappointing facts are that after 5-6 months it starts having some basic level problems like headphone jacks and microphones.
    My Lumia 930 after 5 months of purchase suddenly one day started giving me microphone issue (Let me tell you that i already had a similar experience with 925).
    The problem was primitive and i went to Microsoft care service center here in Lower Parel, Mumbai, India, to which they said it is a "Primary mic issue" and said it would need a change. To which I said OK and they changed the primary mic for which I had to wait for 2 hours. The phone still had similar issues so I returned immediately to the center and this time made me wait another 2 hours they said it is also a "secondary mic problem" and "primarty mic would only function when they change both, the primary and secondary mic" and that "secondary mic would also be required to be changed". Since they did not have secondary mic they asked me to wait another week. When the secondary mic arrived i was informed and so I went again and they made me wait another 2 hours and said, its a "motherboard problem" and they need a weeks time to figure it out. I bet they dont know what the hell is the actual problems. As a practicing surgeon, I do not have liberty of time to visit the center 10 times for a basic problem.
    My observations:
    1) Your high end phones have basic issues like microphone since years and you fail to rectify them
    2) Your service center guys are either poorly trained or these issues are extremely grave and they cant handle it. In any case it is pain to take your 5 months old high end phone and repeatedly go to service center 10 times
    3) I have lost faith in your lumia devices after good 5 years and henceforth just like many others who have raised this issue and you have never actually replied, I will be shifting to either androids or iphones.
    One lost Lumia fan
    Hehehe, if it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure it's almost anywhere like this :) 2 hours is okay. I had to wait for weeks for my Android phone just to find out that the charging port problem needs to be fixed by buying the whole motherboard and that would cost me a half of phone price.
    07-14-2015 08:00 AM
    Dear Microsoft,
    I have been a literal "fanboy" for Lumia devices and having it since I first bought my Lumia 800.
    I was impressed with the interface, offline navigation, Free music, Great camera etc etc.
    I have always bought phones like Lumia 925 and recently 930 which is your most advanced phones. As usual phones start off great. But the disappointing facts are that after 5-6 months it starts having some basic level problems like headphone jacks and microphones.
    My Lumia 930 after 5 months of purchase suddenly one day started giving me microphone issue (Let me tell you that i already had a similar experience with 925).
    The problem was primitive and i went to Microsoft care service center here in Lower Parel, Mumbai, India, to which they said it is a "Primary mic issue" and said it would need a change. To which I said OK and they changed the primary mic for which I had to wait for 2 hours. The phone still had similar issues so I returned immediately to the center and this time made me wait another 2 hours they said it is also a "secondary mic problem" and "primarty mic would only function when they change both, the primary and secondary mic" and that "secondary mic would also be required to be changed". Since they did not have secondary mic they asked me to wait another week. When the secondary mic arrived i was informed and so I went again and they made me wait another 2 hours and said, its a "motherboard problem" and they need a weeks time to figure it out. I bet they dont know what the hell is the actual problems. As a practicing surgeon, I do not have liberty of time to visit the center 10 times for a basic problem.
    My observations:
    1) Your high end phones have basic issues like microphone since years and you fail to rectify them
    2) Your service center guys are either poorly trained or these issues are extremely grave and they cant handle it. In any case it is pain to take your 5 months old high end phone and repeatedly go to service center 10 times
    3) I have lost faith in your lumia devices after good 5 years and henceforth just like many others who have raised this issue and you have never actually replied, I will be shifting to either androids or iphones.
    One lost Lumia fan
    Why post this here? What do you hope to accomplish? It's like clapping with one hand and complaining that you're not heard.
    07-14-2015 08:54 AM
    What Android phone would you prefer then?
    Currently my vote goes for the LG G4. It has the best camera on an Android phone since it's as good as the Samsung S6 one but gives you further manual controls. It does have a 2K display (which I think is overkill on ANY phone) but unlike the S6 the battery lasts longer AND is removable which allows you to solve a problem mid-day if the phone dies.
    It also has the advantage of microSD expansion over the S6.

If you don't like big phones, though, then you should either get the Xperia Z3 Compact or wait a couple of months for the Z5 Compact from Sony. The phones are amazing and - hopefully - Sony will get their act together when it comes to the camera (which has been surpassed by the S6 and G4).
    07-14-2015 10:10 AM
    Currently my vote goes for the LG G4. It has the best camera on an Android phone since it's as good as the Samsung S6 one but gives you further manual controls. It does have a 2K display (which I think is overkill on ANY phone) but unlike the S6 the battery lasts longer AND is removable which allows you to solve a problem mid-day if the phone dies.
    It also has the advantage of microSD expansion over the S6.

If you don't like big phones, though, then you should either get the Xperia Z3 Compact or wait a couple of months for the Z5 Compact from Sony. The phones are amazing and - hopefully - Sony will get their act together when it comes to the camera (which has been surpassed by the S6 and G4).
    Yes LG G4 is super. Funny thing I can still see pixels without getting "that" close at 2K 5.5 inch screen :D.
    07-14-2015 10:47 AM
    Currently my vote goes for the LG G4. It has the best camera on an Android phone since it's as good as the Samsung S6 one but gives you further manual controls. It does have a 2K display.
    I would suggest it too. :D
    07-14-2015 10:50 AM
    Do what you want, but I'm staying on the ship until it sinks.
    Deomin and txkimmers like this.
    07-14-2015 10:58 AM
    A good read....
    Exclusive: CEO Nadella talks Microsoft's mobile ambitions, Windows 10 strategy, HoloLens and more | ZDNet
    Satya Nadella's post-keynote interview by ZDnet's Mary Jo Foley

Nadella on the future of Windows Mobile...
    text of interest...emphasis mine
    ----------------------------
    "Therefore, we have to be on the hunt for what's the next bend in the curve. That's what, quite frankly, anyone has to do to be relevant in the future....We're doing that with our innovation in Windows. We're doing that with features like Continuum. Even the phone, I just don't want to build another phone, a copycat phone operating system, even:"

"So when I think about our Windows Phone, I want it to stand for something like Continuum. When I say, wow, that's an interesting approach where you can have a phone and that same phone, because of our universal platform with Continuum, and can, in fact, be a desktop. That is not something any other phone operating system or device can do. And that's what I want our devices and device innovation to stand for."

"Last week's announcement was not about any change to our vision and strategy, but for sure it was a change to our operating approach. The way we're going to go about it. I'm not going to launch a phone a day. I'm going to focus on a few phones that actually grab share that, in fact, showcase our uniqueness."

"If no OEM stands up to build Windows devices we'll build them. There will be Lumia devices."

" If there are a lot of OEMs, we'll have one strategy. If there are no OEMs, we'll have one strategy. We are committed to having the phones in these three segments"

" If anything, the free upgrade for Windows 10 is meant to improve our phone position. That is the reason why I made that decision. If somebody wants to know whether I'm committed to Windows Phone, they should think about what I just did with the free upgrade to Windows, rather than -- hey, I making four more phone models of value smart phones."
    -----------------------------

So Nadella's vision for the future of Windows Mobile (phones) seems to be that it is one part of a larger integrated operating system that is Windows 10. Windows Mobile(phones) is but one part of Windows mobile(OS) Tablets/Hololens/Band/Phone/etc. These are integrated through Universal apps, Continuum etc. And just as importantly, Nadella emphasizes that this integration across devices is the focus of where Windows (and Windows Mobile) is headed. Integration>Synergy>Innovation>Growth. Nadella says that while the business approach has changed, the vision hasn't ....the devices will be unique w/innovative features...that tie the users' IT access together across the broad platform that is Windows 10. The focus is on innovative useage rather than packaging. At least that's my take. To me the future of Windows Phone looks open-ended.
    JamesDax and gzinkl like this.
    07-14-2015 11:20 AM
    That's all I needed to hear coming out of Satya...A clear and confident stand.
    JamesDax likes this.
    07-14-2015 12:00 PM
    Windows Mobile is here to stay. Let the haters move on.
    07-14-2015 03:49 PM
    As most of us optimists had thought. Slimming down of devices (definately needed), full integration and a single ecosystem!

I'm sure that there will be negative remarks in the so called tech publications, and I guess that's why this statement has been made.

Long live Win Mobile, no matter who makes them!

As for the pessimists.......go get your iPhones......
    07-14-2015 03:54 PM
    I was a loyal Windows Phone PATRIOT from day one. You couldn't sway me.

Five years of being patient.
    Five years of bungled update rollouts
    Five years of delayed rollouts by carriers.
    Five years of watching MS reinvent the wheel over and over instead of sticking to ONE plan.
    Five years of dwindling growth (and don't tell me about these minor markets and developing markets because they don't mean anything to major markets like Australia US and UK)
    Five years of developers having had enough and turning their backs.
    Five years of the ecosystem shrinking to the point where we barely have any services/apps of note.
    Five years of being a second class platform.

I'd had enough.
    I switched to iPhone 3 months ago. When I sold my Lumia 1520 it was like dumping a girlfriend who had done nothing wrong. I sold my Surface too (although, I really want a SP3/4). And I still feel patriotic about Windows Phone.

But being on iOS means I have access to EVERYTHING. I'm part of a modern world which has services everywhere for everything. And it's not that I need 100 apps installed. I don't have many.

For example, Instagram updates approx once a WEEK. When's the last time we had it updated on WP? Oh that’s right it's still in BETA and we have to rely on third party apps for the real thing. Same with other apps such as Office, Shazaam, Tripview just to name a few (there's not much more I can name really, because WP DOESNT HAVE THEM!!!!).

Let's think about that. On WP, we are so toilet-level that no-name devs have to make apps to mimic the real experience. How much of a slap to the face by the industry is that, that that even needs to happen? That's absolutely embarrassing.

Now when I see a newspaper or advertisement, I don't need to worry about my app store being left out. Because it's NOT. I can book tickets for anything on my iPhone. I can be part of ANY transport system in practically ANY country. Just about EVERY single bank has a service on my iPhone. My workplace's network infrastructure (we employ approx 8000 people) supports iPhone and has apps for iOS. WP??? No one here even has one.

Look, Windows Phone IS AWESOME. The OS is flat-out mind-blowing to me. I feel it is LIGHT YEARS ahead of everything else.

But no developer interest = no services = NO ECOSYSTEM = NO POINT IN HAVING IT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Forget your personal preferences folks; this is the reality of having a mobile platform, so that you can run services through it which interconnect into our daily lives. That’s the whole point. And Windows Phone has an ecosystem that no one, increasingly so, is interested in, on an OS which always feel like it's in beta.

I'm just calling a spade a spade. I want WP10 to come in and blow the roof off. But I really don't think it's going to happen and I feel really sad for the users hanging on after almost 6 years of having mud flung in their faces getting setup yet again for another failure.

In my eyes - Windows Phone / Mobile / whatever they want to call it next because they keep changing their roadmap / IS DEAD. It's OVER. Get rid of your dead weight Lumias and move on.

Sorry. But not sorry. And this is coming from a HUGE FAN of WP.
    Last edited by Laura Knotek; 07-14-2015 at 09:45 PM. Reason: language
    Snowy Nokia, mj0 and Deomin like this.
    07-14-2015 09:34 PM
    I tend to agree, but.my 1520 is far superior to any iPhone. Apps on WP are nonexistent or suck, so I just use IE - can't say I'm missing much, but a slicker experience perhaps...i don't really think W10 will change much - in fact the previews pretty much suck.

I like Wp BC its a great OS and i don't need a PC, with iPhone I would need a PC for many tasks...
    07-14-2015 09:45 PM
    I tend to agree, but.my 1520 is far superior to any iPhone. Apps on WP are nonexistent or suck, so I just use IE - can't say I'm missing much, but a slicker experience perhaps...i don't really think W10 will change much - in fact the previews pretty much suck.

I like Wp BC its a great OS and i don't need a PC, with iPhone I would need a PC for many tasks...
    I hate to say it, but no.

I've had so many Lumias including the 1520, and the best camera I've seen so far has been on this iPhone 6 plus I have now. I have been absolutely shocked at how good it is. And let's not start on the display, it's stunning.

The only things about the 1520 (which granted is a much older device which was brilliant when it was released and still stacks up strongly now) which are better than iPhone are:
    - removable storage. I really miss that a lot. Other than that, the 1520 comes nowhere close. And I don't even like to admit that, but it's the truth.
    - audio recording: Lumia 1520 at a concert or in nature flatout RULES.
    - video recording: on a Lumia, absolutely gorgeous range and motion.

Look, it's great that MS are doing some new flagships, but having a monster phone means nothing without a thriving ecosystem for it to be part of. A mobile platform without an ecosystem and services is like a basketball court without hoops. Soon after these flagships are out, you guys will be annoyed at the same existing issues - a dying platform with no one even there watching to put out the engulfing flames.
    Last edited by Mindi B; 07-14-2015 at 10:09 PM. Reason: ..
    07-14-2015 10:06 PM
    I'm actually encouraged by the recent developments and believe MS are committed to mobile. I think Microsoft is going to have the best implementation yet of a convergent OS that functions across different form factors from handset to desktop.

I have been using BlackBerry phones as my daily drivers for the past couple years, but the direction they are going with Android is making me take a serious look at Windows phones. I believe they are here to stay.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 822
    07-14-2015 10:11 PM
    You don't need to be "saved". Microsoft have done everything for a comfort switch to iOS.
    What made us choose Windows Phone?
    - Exclusive services? They aren't exclusive now, you could use them on iOS and they works better on iOS. iOS has better Office, better OneDrive, better Outlook and OneNote. It even has new Halo games with Xbox Live achievements.
    - Microsoft Ecosystem? You can use Smartglass and Phone Companion on iOS as well. iOS + Xbox + Windows is not worse then new Windows Phone / Mobile + Xbox + Windows.
    - Design and UI/UX? iOS 9 is MUCH closer to the original Windows Phone then current Windows Phone / Mobile. iOS UI is so hierarchical without any "hamburgers" and with great dashboards on the top level of hierarchy (at least in Apple apps).
    - Maybe you are a developer? Xamarin.iOS is MUCH closer to the desktop .Net framework then WinRT on Windows Phone 8.1 / Windows 10 Mobile. I mean, where are ObjectCache/MemoryCache, ServiceModel namespaces? Where are all the encodings? Why lots of methods from system classes are gone (can't convert DateTime to OAD and back without custom extensions)?

If Microsoft did such a great job to simplify our switch, why would we ignore this possibility?
    Deomin and Mindi B like this.
    07-15-2015 01:37 AM
    Five years of dwindling growth (and don't tell me about these minor markets and developing markets because they don't mean anything to major markets like Australia US and UK)
    OK, so 9% market share in 500mil EU is nothing against 6% in Australia with 22mils people? Do I understand you correctly? :)

For example, Instagram updates approx once a WEEK. When's the last time we had it updated on WP? Oh that’s right it's still in BETA and we have to rely on third party apps for the real thing. Same with other apps such as Office, Shazaam, Tripview just to name a few (there's not much more I can name really, because WP DOESNT HAVE THEM!!!!).
    Let's think about that. On WP, we are so toilet-level that no-name devs have to make apps to mimic the real experience. How much of a slap to the face by the industry is that, that that even needs to happen? That's absolutely embarrassing.
    Now when I see a newspaper or advertisement, I don't need to worry about my app store being left out. Because it's NOT. I can book tickets for anything on my iPhone. I can be part of ANY transport system in practically ANY country. Just about EVERY single bank has a service on my iPhone.
    Win 10 universal app is the answer. Bilions of Windows desktop users is something no developer can resist. To speak for myself, I don't feel lack of apps at all, it perfectly covers my needs and honestly I don't care using official apps if there are great alternatives, speaking about our beloved WP hero Rudy Huyn and others. ;-) As for banking, basically every single bank in our country has dedicated WP app.

In my eyes - Windows Phone / Mobile / whatever they want to call it next because they keep changing their roadmap / IS DEAD. It's OVER. Get rid of your dead weight Lumias and move on.
    Every OS has strong and weak points, that's how it is, but saying that Win Mobile is dead is quite strong statement and seems to be just YOUR personal frustration mixed with self-made excuses for the move you've done, because many of the reasons you mentioned are arguable.
    Wish you best luck with your new iPhone.
    07-15-2015 02:55 AM
    I hate to say it, but no.

I've had so many Lumias including the 1520, and the best camera I've seen so far has been on this iPhone 6 plus I have now. I have been absolutely shocked at how good it is. And let's not start on the display, it's stunning.

The only things about the 1520 (which granted is a much older device which was brilliant when it was released and still stacks up strongly now) which are better than iPhone are:
    - removable storage. I really miss that a lot. Other than that, the 1520 comes nowhere close. And I don't even like to admit that, but it's the truth.
    - audio recording: Lumia 1520 at a concert or in nature flatout RULES.
    - video recording: on a Lumia, absolutely gorgeous range and motion.

Look, it's great that MS are doing some new flagships, but having a monster phone means nothing without a thriving ecosystem for it to be part of. A mobile platform without an ecosystem and services is like a basketball court without hoops. Soon after these flagships are out, you guys will be annoyed at the same existing issues - a dying platform with no one even there watching to put out the engulfing flames.
    Still doesn't help as I get bored by iOS by two swipes across the screen. I have issues with Windows Phone but when I get back to Android I instantly get happier with my Windows hahah.. I don't know why exactly.. I love the freedom of Android OS, but Windows its just something special. Only thing that sucks for me is the apps of course. Good thing is that I don't use them :D therefore spend more time in the real world :D
    07-15-2015 04:31 AM
    I love Nokia phones due to their built quality,durability. since they released
    Nokia 5800 Xpress music. to at last 808 pureview.....i used Symbian phones including Nokia 5233, Nokia n8, Nokia 808,....although that was history now.

Only point to say that
    If Nokia and Microsoft didn't make partnership together..........may be I wont buy Lumia phone.....
    But I refused to buy Lumia with windows phone 7.5.bcz they sucks.

I currently use Lumia 1320 and 625 as wp and iPhone 5s and galaxy s4.

I just refused to buy Lumia flagship now.
    Bcz with lumia flagship what will I get.?
    Any big os features that I hugely miss on my Lumia 1320.......except camera capabilities. WP experience remains same. Also WP flagships lacks many features that iPhone and android flagships offers. As wp os itself lack many things.

Also wp runs very smoothly on mid range Lumia 1320. no problems anywhere.it also has good big hd screen.watching movies is so enjoyable. Also doing texts, email, using office, os simplicity and smoothness.that's why I use it mostly.
    You don't need to spend too much money to get smooth performance on WP.
    That's why Lumia remains all about low and mid range popularity in some market till now.
    WP have main problem is lacking of app count, and app choices.
    WP is for people who just are casual users
    Who just use their phones for call,sms,email, some social activities.
    But for gaming. no thanks.

WP needs to improve more to stand with ios and android..as os itself lack many features, still now.
    That's why wp flagship struggles to make their impact in whole world as of now.

As for android I didn't get consistent performance on my gs4 as it lags and freezes sometime.
    that's why I don't use it mostly. I cant say whether new android flagship like lg g4, gs6 etc. performs well or not bcz I haven't used them.as gs4 is few years old and it's hardware.
    But as for iPhone 5s I would rather say its a great device except its screen size.
    I did enjoy it most of the time as for gaming, using apps.great performance.
    No issues anywhere.

Anyway But we cant tell that how windows 10 mobile will make impact on smartphone industry.that's why I used still now, as of now that type of phrases in above sentences.
    Will it attract more developers or not. That would be a long process. As of now you can switch other platform then see if you find windows 10 is good then switch to wp.
    I would suggest if you are casual user like me then wp is good , or if you care about apps and games then ios and android.
    But for still I recommend ios, wp , android as sequence.
    07-15-2015 04:50 AM
    As for android I didn't get consistent performance on my gs4 as it lags and freezes sometime.
    that's why I don't use it mostly. I cant say whether new android flagship like lg g4, gs6 etc. performs well or not bcz I haven't used them.as gs4 is few years old and it's hardware.
    I am 115% certain that the root cause of all your problems with the Galaxy S4 isn't Android but Samsung. TouchWiz, Samsung's flavor of the Android UI, is buggy, slow, a resource hog, and behaves exactly the way you mentioned: it renders the phone practically unusable after a while. In my experiences stock Android performs so much better on any Smartphone that I would never ever get one with a custom UI, be that Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, Xiaomi, Huawei, etc.
    07-15-2015 05:08 AM
    I am 115% certain that the root cause of all your problems with the Galaxy S4 isn't Android but Samsung. TouchWiz, Samsung's flavor of the Android UI, is buggy, slow, a resource hog, and behaves exactly the way you mentioned: it renders the phone practically unusable after a while. In my experiences stock Android performs so much better on any Smartphone that I would never ever get one with a custom UI, be that Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, Xiaomi, Huawei, etc.
    If that was correct then my Nexus wouldn't start to lag.. It's super good first three months but then not even factory reset would help.. I'm not complaining tho, just saying :P
    07-15-2015 05:37 AM
    I’m so sick of the urban myth of the alleged Android lag that seems to be activated automatically on every Android device after three/six/nine months of usage (that is most commonly spread on Windows Phone or iOS fan sites such as this one here) that I’m not even going to dignify that with an answer.
    07-15-2015 05:54 AM
    While its free for iOS where you can edit and create documents without 365 subscription.

Any new business-related service or application by MS is initially released for iOS and not every time for Windows.

Is this gentle way of killing Windows Phone/Mobile sales? Should I dump my Windows laptop and phone switching to Macbook, iPad and iPhone?
    07-15-2015 05:56 AM
    Im so sick of the urban myth of the alleged Android lag that seems to be activated automatically on every Android device after three/six/nine months of usage (that is most commonly spread on Windows Phone or iOS fan sites such as this one here) that Im not even going to dignify that with an answer.
    Lol it's no myth, I used and use Android my self since ever. No need to defend your self in this case. I also couldn't believe it that a Nexus would ever lag, factory reset, no apps, free ram.. Same thing
    Last edited by Slovenix; 07-15-2015 at 09:42 AM.
    07-15-2015 09:30 AM
107 12345