So my wife put the latest build on her L925 (build 10166 i believe it is called) and while everything is working well for much of what she needs, I picked up a few problems that did not occur on my L930.

#1 - The Edge Browser is not listed / installed. It is not in the app list, there are no more updates available for her phone and no new updates in the store that may bring it back. You can't even find it in the store to download. Since they removed Internet Explorer, she doesn't even have that. I downloaded UC Browser for the time being but that's not a real solution as she ties a lot of her bookmarks etc. Between her laptop and her phone.

#2 - None of the Lumia Camera Apps are available for her phone. Not just Lumia Camera, or even Lumia Camera Beta, but all of the Lumia Camera Apps are not showing up in the store (Lumia Panorama, Lumia Storyteller, etc.) The store says she has the Microsoft Camera App installed, but when I check the settings to switch the default camera app, it just says "Camera".... Not even "Microsoft Camera" just Camera.

I did a complete wipe of her phone and installed a fresh Windows 8.1 and then installed the Windows Insider app and updated her Phone straight to 10 / 10166.

Anybody have an idea what happened? Would a hard reset with the Physical Keys fix this or will I need to roll back?

I noticed in the past that my 930 had a few farts at the start and then the next day everything got updated and fixed smoothly and with updating to this build, there wasn't an issue at all, but now her phone has crapped itself and is missing a few necessary features that should have been there from the start.
    07-12-2015 09:00 AM
    A fresh install should do... Or download "sysapp push" from store. It works wonders....
    Praxius1 likes this.
    07-12-2015 09:08 AM
    Thanks will give it a shot.... The app that is. Don't want to do a fresh install again just yet, unless as a last resort
    07-12-2015 09:11 AM