I love Windows Phone and really like where Windows 10 Mobile is heading but the one area that kills me is music. Why, for the love of God (or whatever you believe in) can't Microsoft make the music experience the way Zune was? I just want to make playlist on my PC and sync them to the phone. I don't want my whole music collection in the cloud (all 80 gigs of it) and I don't want to wait 30 minutes to an hour for my synced music to populate on the phone. I just want it the way Zune would do it! This is really frustrating me to the point that I am really considering buying a flagship Android phone just so I can sync my music! I have a crappy Moto E Android phone and it's a piece of ****. I really hate Android but I hate more the ability to not get my music on my phone without having to use the freakin cloud. It's unacceptable that Groove/Xbox Music can't put your music on your phone without having to go through OneDrive. And that sorry excuse for an app called Windows Phone doesn't count. It should be done through the music client the way Zune did.
    lumianut likes this.
    07-12-2015 08:21 PM
    Not simply rebranding Zune however they'd like for marketing purses was one of the biggest mistakes MS has made over the years. It was an excellent piece of software and any stigma associated with the failed MP3 player could've been rectified by just renaming it Xbox Music and now Groove Music. They haven't been able to get it right since so they should just breakout that code and start there.
    lumianut likes this.
    07-12-2015 08:45 PM