Why is the Groove app on Windows 10 Mobile being disabled?

mattybsrs

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Groove on Windows 10 Mobile

So I made the plunge last night and upgraded my 1020 to 10166. Seems to be running smoothly, but I do have a serious issue. Within the Groove Music app, "Explore" has been disabled and getting any new music requires a separate Music in Store launch. Any music within the store however is still listed at full retail price. The DOWNLOAD option is now gone. My question is, how do I get it back???

mattybsrs

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
No one else is subscribed to Microsoft's Music service and experiencing this issue? Is anyone on Windows 10 mobile, subscribed, and NOT experiencing this issue?

BryceMD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Groove on Windows 10 Mobile

For my experience the store portion does not work, but anything added to your collection previously or via web/another device will work as part of the music pass as normal. So if i need to add more music, I add it to my collection via my tablet. Could do the same via web. Not ideal, but it's a workaround.

mattybsrs

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I see. Good to know it's not just some bug on my end. I'll keep using the xbox music site to add music until functionality is added to the app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs