Straight talk MMS on Windows Phone 10!

DoyouFanBoyBro

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having issues getting MMS to work?

I can text, and receive texts... data also works for surfing the web.. but MMS pictures will not send out... i'm using the same APN settings as I used on Windows 8.1...

kwambe5

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, am having the same problem. Loving this build having everything working, but mms is really bugging me. Cant send or receive!

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
MMS works fine on my 930 with a straight talk at&t sim in build 10166. It did take a restart and about 1/2 hour for it to kick in. Did you save then activate the added mms settings? The other thing i found was that both data apn and mms apn had to have IPv4v6. For some reason the data setting was default IPv4.

kwambe5

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It will not give me the option to activate the MMS apn. The only choices I get are; apply, edit, or delete. I have different settings for my proxy server than you, as well. I thought the one you have is the older one. Mine says mms3.tracfone.com. I will try yours and see if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Edit: It worked!!! Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
It will not give me the option to activate the MMS apn. The only choices I get are; apply, edit, or delete. I have different settings for my proxy server than you, as well. I thought the one you have is the older one. Mine says mms3.tracfone.com. I will try yours and see if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Edit: It worked!!! Thanks a lot!
Yay!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans