Groove not recognizing Xbox Music Pass on 10166

glovenc

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong? Maybe Groove is not yet officially working up to full capacity with a subscription?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Not yet working only thing that works is playlists and Music u have in your OneDrive Music folder I believe

RommelS

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
It was working fine for me as well until all the music that I've downloaded to my phone stopped working. It started skipping them and was looking for music that will play. When I looked at my list, there is an red circle with an "X" by the title. Now I am unable to play the majority of music that I've downloaded to my phone ...some including songs that I've purchased.:eck:

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Is there a solution to this? I'm on the latest Windows 10 TP build on my 1520. I open the Groove music app and when I try to get music from the store I have to pay full price for everything. It's not recognizing my music pass. Pretty dam frustrating tbh.

WinPhone10User

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Having the same issue, It doesnt recognise my pass which ive just put on, but it recognises it on my xbox one and win 10 pc.

Also having issues with playback with some songs with a red circle on the track, but if you persist in trying to play the track it usually plays. Keeps updating the tracks aswell, i.e. looking for music on the phone. The other issue I have is it keeps logging me out or I have to keep logging into my account from the phone.

Richard Feinburg

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I can't download any of the music on my list. Also I can't add any new songs.I'm using Lumia 930 and will most likely go back to 8.1 for now until they get this issue and the bluetooth issue too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos