Hey guys, I'm starting this thread to know the wish list of WP community for W10M ... What kind of features you are expecting from W10M..
    And please don't mock people or other OS.. Just share the feature you are looking forward ( keep it numbered)
    For example :
    1.Aero look for Action Centre, volume controls and video playback controls

I'll be noting all the new feature ideas from you guys and will paste it on feedback app.. Let's see what we can do.. So let's start this.. Please try not to repeat features..(And please don't start about Hamburger and new UI - they are not gonna change those )
    Important: This thread is not for complaints about bugs or something you don't like - Only feature suggestions.. :) thank you...
    07-14-2015 05:19 AM
    There already is a sticky thread named Windows 10 for Phone - Wishlist. You should post your suggestion there.
    07-14-2015 05:40 AM
    There already is a sticky thread named Windows 10 for Phone - Wishlist. You should post your suggestion there.
    I did go through that thread and some of those features he is talking about have already been added to W10M TP .. And his feature suggestions are kind of mission impossible.. I'm talking about possible feature suggestions :)

He is calling it Windows 10 for phones - which have changed some time ago.. Seems like he copied one user voice post from Microsoft and pasted here..
    07-14-2015 05:42 AM