Finding out which apps have been updated?

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, does anyone know how to tell which apps are being updated on the new store, it does not seem to have a history section as the old store had where I could see which apps were being updated, nor does it notify me of updates. I can only tell when an app suddenly changes layout etc. Anyone Worked this out or is it a missing feature?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Often times I've seen in the app list it says new under the updated apps. They need to add a toast notification for apps that have been updated or apps waiting to update, and a history section in the store for a list of recently downloaded or updated apps like the old store had I left that in the feedback

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Go to the store, top left 👈 menu Button open look for "download" press it will take you to a screen with a button that says" check for updates" press it takes a moment or so just wait till it comes back. It will show a # up in top right by the search 🔍 if you have any.
Posted using my Lumia 928 and Tapatalk.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Go to the store, top left 👈 menu Button open look for "download" press it will take you to a screen with a button that says" check for updates" press it takes a moment or so just wait till it comes back. It will show a # up in top right by the search 🔍 if you have any.

Posted using my Lumia 928 and Tapatalk.

That's only if he doesn't have it set to auto update

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99