Stuck on lockscreen cant even unlock screen after installing win 10 on lumia 920 for the first time

Theo Reza Putra

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
after done gears and succefully install win 10 insider for lumia 920 for the first time..and i've been waiting for an hour,and then i softreset..and nothing happen its used to be migrating data right??...please help..just show signal bar and battery status,but i can shut down/on the screen,volume button..but cant unlock the screen..down grade to 8.1 again is the only option ???

Mateo Carrillo

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Hey the same thing happened to me.. That means that something went wrong during the download/installation process. The software it's causing problems, so if you can't unlock it you can't even downgrade to WP 8.1, so you'll first have to force reset your phone to factory settings.. Your phone will try to start, but it'll show you a sad face and then turn off (don't worry there's a way to fix it but you'll need time for the process) so now get a PC and download a tool called Nokia retail or something like that, plug your phone and follow the steps. And there you have your phone... Hope I helped. 😉

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea