Groove Music on Win 10 Mobile device

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'll get to the Groove Music topic in a second, but first wanted to ask the others of you what it was that initially drew your attention to getting a Windows phone. In other words what did you like that MS was offering that you didn't see from the other 2 options (ios and android)? For me it was the look and functionality of the "Live Tile" configuration of the start screen. WP is the only phone with that type of setup and it really appealed to me both visually and in how easy it was to navigate to where you want to go. Which brings me to the new Groove Music tile. Once again after MS has changed the Music app there is no live tile in regards to artist background art. Maybe it is just my Lumia 920 that isn't getting it so I want to know if anyone else is having the same issue. It still works on the old Music hub app tile but the 2 music apps used to stay "connected" ...one would always show the same music playing that the other was playing. This isn't my main phone ...I have a 1520 also...but no way am I putting 10 on the 1520 if this music app stays the way it is

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It was something new, I used iOS, wasn't over the moon with Android and I was OK with the app selection then, so why not? The nicer design and typography was a certainly a draw.

djstyles97

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
The Groove music app is still lacking in build 10512. I wouldn't recommend installing W10 on the 1520 yet either. I have it install on my 640 XL and my 1520 and the 1520 lags MUCH more than the 640XL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3