Where is the yellow accent color?

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I swear I had it on w10 mobile until I decided to switch to another color and then wanting to switch back. But I can't. The closest I get is some weird orange/yellow color. Have my eyes broken or is this yellow accent color gone?

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Awwww im so sad. It's not yellow enough. It doesn't match my yellow 920. It's not brighter, I think you mean it has more contrast. Things are easier ro read, I admit. But it doesn't scream neon like the previous yellow tone. I hate this one. :(

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Also missing is crimson and a few others I think. The new selection of color accents in W10 is weak. They didn't even give us the 8.0 cobalt blue.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't match my yellow 920. It's not brighter, I think you mean it has more contrast.

Ehm...no... a single color can't have more or less contrast :-\ Contrast is the difference between a picture's lightest and darkest shades or colors, so you need at least two before the term "contrast" makes any sense.

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Ehm...no... a single color can't have more or less contrast :-\ Contrast is the difference between a picture's lightest and darkest shades or colors, so you need at least two before the term "contrast" makes any sense.

Hello mister, white text on yellow is talking about two colors.

netmann

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Generally the colors in Win10 PC are more attractive than the mobile version. Why can't MS bring the PC colors to the Mobile?!

Last edited:

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I know this is an old topic, but I didn't see any other similar topics. I've been using the Crimson theme for the past couple years, but it also seems to be missing on Windows 10 Mobile. There are several red shades, but most have a pink or orange hue to them whereas the crimson on Windows Phone 8.1 is a much darker shade of red. I understand adding more options, but I'm not sure why they would remove options that were already there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven