10166 onedirve upload has gone bonkers!

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I just took 5 pictures. 2 Uploaded to OneDrive and the rest stayed on the phone. All the settings are set up to back up pictures. Last night I had a birthday party and this morning I hard reset my phone and to my surprise the ******* pictures and videos were not on OneDrive. I'm about to give up on this crap.

uffestar

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I have the same behaviour. Most of the time no pictures uploads and sometimes a few. Today I finally got a dozen pictures uploaded that I shot last Friday.

tommybrrr

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I just took 5 pictures. 2 Uploaded to OneDrive and the rest stayed on the phone. All the settings are set up to back up pictures. Last night I had a birthday party and this morning I hard reset my phone and to my surprise the ******* pictures and videos were not on OneDrive. I'm about to give up on this crap.
Sorry dude,next time check onedrive before doing a reset, esp. if you are on a beta OS.

Bruce Alcock

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Nokia 925, same issue, tired to manually upload and that didn't work, had to use Outlook to send pictures to myself. Any update on when this will be fixed? Didn't realize how important that feature was until I lost it...:)

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I've just gone back to 8.1 again for the 2nd time. I'm not going to bother with these crud re-releases any more. For all the people saying "it's just a beta" or something to that effect, full release is only 4 days away (on PC anyway, you would expect it to be synchronised)!!

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Nokia 925, same issue, tired to manually upload and that didn't work, had to use Outlook to send pictures to myself. Any update on when this will be fixed? Didn't realize how important that feature was until I lost it...:)

By the way,in the last day or so I have noticed better upload reliability, a photo may take an hour at the moment to upload to OneDrive but a few days ago it was days to upload. As long as your Sore settings are set to update apps automatically then Microsoft can repair things on the sly without people knowing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa