New WP store: Cant download and manually install apps any more ?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

Noticed this the other day, The option to download and manually install apps are gone from the store ? Any idea why ?

I used that to get the Pebble watch app, and now I have bugs and wanted to see if it's been updated but, I cant....

Panos Athanasiou

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
hey man if you are on build 10166 the store works properly and you have only 1 store only with hard reset.. after that some apps bug and are shown as not downloaded even though you have them so dont worry:D just update the store app when you see it ofc. i noticed too that some apps ofc dont work :/ but this might be the change of the coding from wp 8,1 to 10 :)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
hey man if you are on build 10166 the store works properly and you have only 1 store only with hard reset.. after that some apps bug and are shown as not downloaded even though you have them so dont worry:D just update the store app when you see it ofc. i noticed too that some apps ofc dont work :/ but this might be the change of the coding from wp 8,1 to 10 :)

The Pebble Notification app, is not encrypted but, unavailable to everyone, so if I could find it in the store (it's hidden) on Windows Phone, I could not install it anyway.

The ONLY way to get this app is to use Download and Manually install, then sideload it....so it does screw with me and my chances of getting an updated version of this app are over...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos