I'm on the latest build, and my LinkedIn contacts are no longer integrated with People. This, with Facebook, was the major source of contacts pictures. My phone is looking quite bland at the moment.

I tried the (semi-broken) app but the option redirects me to the account setting of the phone, but the option to add a LinkedIn account is not there.

Am I missing something?
    07-21-2015 09:13 AM
    If the Contacts app is right, you can just see that LinkedIn Integration with the Contacts app isn't here (anymore / for now?)

Open the Contact App; then go to settings, and "Get social applications", you'll see that LinkedIn isn't on the list (I don't know if that REALLY means the integration is not possible, or if the list is just incomplete) but I don't see any option to add a linkedIn account either
    07-21-2015 09:17 AM
    experiencing the same issue. Curious if this will be fixed in the next build
    08-25-2015 08:16 PM
    Same issue here
    08-25-2015 08:30 PM
    Any more word on this? My personal friend all have great profile pics thanks to the Facebook integration, but without LinkedIn all of my colleagues look terrible... And not just because they're ugly...
    11-19-2015 04:23 PM
    If I remember correctly, LinkedIn integration was built-in to WP8 and was never part of the LinkedIn app (which hasn't been updated in ages). WP8.1 allowed third-party apps to integrate with the People hub, which Facebook has been doing for a while now. It looks like W10M has completely removed built-in support for social networks, so it is now up to LinkedIn to update their app to feed in to the People hub.
    11-19-2015 06:19 PM
    No news? so no Linked In sync with people hub on windows 10 mobile?

My impression is that People hub was much better on wp8.1...
    12-03-2015 06:02 AM
    There nothing to "fix" on our phones unfortunately.

LinkedIn had ended support for contact sync, it's the same with Outlook in Office 2016. When you go to add LinkedIn, your greeted with a message from LinkedIn explaining that they've ended support.
    12-03-2015 06:13 AM
    For me, this is a significant loss for the Windows Phone ecosystem. Having contact's FB and LinkedIn accounts all linked and accessible to my contacts in People hub was a real benefit. LinkedIn isn't linked at all to contacts. ANd with FB, although my contacts are linked to their FB account and I can see their FB activity, I used to be able to directly write on their FB wall from the contact card. Perhaps those setbacks are the result of decisions out of MS's hands (I have no idea), but these are setbacks to the OS no doubt.
    12-03-2015 07:57 AM