Groove music pass?

Matt174e

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
None of my downloaded music from my Xbox Music Pass will play with Groove Music, and there's no way to currently download 'free' songs using my current Xbox Music subscription. When can we expect this to change?

Unfortunalty, it seems like they're going the same direction as the Zune -> Xbox Music transition. None of my Zune Pass songs worked with the new (awful) Xbox Music software

CombatRock

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I can play music downloaded from XBOX Music Pass on Groove. However, if I try to download music using the new music store, it wants me to pay and doesn't recognize I currently use XBOX Music Pass.

metsfan421

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Have you gotten this to work? I still cannot download music without it asking me to pay, either on the phone or from the desktop.

djstyles97

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm... I haven't had a problem with this. Groove recognized my previous downloads, play history, and playlists.

Groove recognized all of this for me on both of my phone (640 XL Dual Sim and a 1520). The problem is that there is no way to download music currently in the Groove app. The only available option is to buy music.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3