Hello, this section is always broken when I try the preview (I get a bunch of SIDs under notification settings). Could someone enlighten me about the following points:

1. Can you set different notification settings for each email account still with this outlook mail thing? I want work and personal e-mails to ding differently for example.

2. Can you also separate the accounts on the glance screen?

3. Also, is a unified inbox view coming? Seems like a pretty big oversight that it's not there.

Thanks.
    07-25-2015 02:54 AM
    Hello, this section is always broken when I try the preview (I get a bunch of SIDs under notification settings). Could someone enlighten me about the following points:

1. Can you set different notification settings for each email account still with this outlook mail thing? I want work and personal e-mails to ding differently for example.

2. Can you also separate the accounts on the glance screen?

3. Also, is a unified inbox view coming? Seems like a pretty big oversight that it's not there.

Thanks.
    1: in the email app goto settings then click options. you can set different notification setting for each account
    2. you can separate each account by long pressing on the account name (e.g, yahoo or gmail) in the mail app hamburger button, the choose pin to start....but I don't think you can separate it on glance screen
    3. don't have any info on that
    07-25-2015 03:40 AM