So I'm running the Windows 10 Mobile Build 10166 in a Lumia 1520. For sometimes I have seen some weird sound files in Groove Music along with the songs I have. I tried deleting these files but after few days new files appear. I believe these are in-app sounds because some of my apps aren't working as well. This is really annoying because when I listen to a playlist and if one of these weird things comes up, the playlist stops and I have to play songs again. Does anyone have this problem? I hope my Microsoft will fix this i the new build. It's about time Microsoft released a new build.
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20150727_0003.jpg  
    Last edited by Kavindu Thrimanne; 07-27-2015 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Attached Screenshots
    07-27-2015 09:33 AM
    So I'm running the Windows 10 Mobile Build 10166 in a Lumia 1520. For sometimes I have seen some weird sound files in Groove Music along with the songs I have. I tried deleting these files but after few days new files appear. I believe these are in-app sounds because some of my apps aren't working as well. This is really annoying because when I listen to a playlist and if one of these weird things comes up, the playlist stops and I have to play songs again. Does anyone have this problem? I hope my Microsoft will fix this i the new build. It's about time Microsoft released a new build.
    I have a few of those, I know a couple of them are the soundtrack for Hill Climb Racing. App doesn't work, but I can play the music.
    07-27-2015 09:40 AM
    Looks odd. It's likely these files are stored on the filesystem and Groove is scanning and picking them up. Look in the Files app and you might see them. Groove shouldn't scan in app folders... if it is, it will likely be fixed as you say.
    07-27-2015 09:41 AM
    Even i had this prob.. I found some files like Cortana listening, standby in groove music..
    07-27-2015 09:44 AM
    That's why I had submitted a feedback in feedback app named "add option to choose where we look for music" so that Groove only selects songs from that folder that you would select. Please, if you have spare time, vote up thanks.
    07-27-2015 10:01 AM
    Yes I'll do that.
    mjyumping likes this.
    07-27-2015 11:41 AM