Why am I unable to update Apps on my Lumia 630 after installing Windows 10 build 10166?

Uttam Samal

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Unable to update Apps in Lumia 630 after installing windows 10 build 10166

I updated to Windows 10 10166 build successfully. Everything is working fine as of now but the Apps are not updating. I could install OneNone, Word Preview, Excel and Power point Previews but the exixting applications like Calculator and many more are not updating. Please let me know how can I update.

trivishal

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Sometimes, the apps are updated after a long time, just be patient, try go into store settings, enable auto update of apps, go into downloads and click on check for updates, you will get update after some time. I also had similar issues and I did the same and I had my problem solved.

Last edited:

Uttam Samal

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Unable to update Apps in Lumia 630 after installing windows 10 build 10166

I did a Hard reset but still I have that issue. Some apps are getting updated and some ends up with some errors. The updating is very slow. The deafult applications are also not opening until they are updated. For Ex: If I click to open calculator it takes to me App store for updating it stays in the pending status, nothing happens. For most of the applications it is the same case. Some new apps get installed some don't.

tut1234

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Unable to update Apps in Lumia 630 after installing windows 10 build 10166

I did a Hard reset but still I have that issue. Some apps are getting updated and some ends up with some errors. The updating is very slow. The deafult applications are also not opening until they are updated. For Ex: If I click to open calculator it takes to me App store for updating it stays in the pending status, nothing happens. For most of the applications it is the same case. Some new apps get installed some don't.

After you update some apps, do a soft reset. It does take some time and every app may not update, but keep trying. It has happened to me several times. Nokia account will not update at all.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa