photo shuffle

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
I tried to find out how to stop the photo shuffle by searching but had no luck. Does anyone know how to stop that or turn it back on.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried to find out how to stop the photo shuffle by searching but had no luck. Does anyone know how to stop that or turn it back on.
The only way for now is click on the tile, photos will open, top left menu click & pick settings half way down see setting for tile, single or recent, pick single and choose a picture. That's the one that will stay there for now, remember wp10 mobile is not 100% done. Only other thing you coulddo is remove the tile.

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
thank you for the answer. I knew there would be a few hiccups I dont mind if it shuffles I just couldnt find the option to stop it and was curious. so far Windows 10 has been great for me. I did a lot of reading on the forums and so far I havent had the issues a lot of people have had. This is on the Microsoft Lumia 735.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
thank you for the answer. I knew there would be a few hiccups I dont mind if it shuffles I just couldnt find the option to stop it and was curious. so far Windows 10 has been great for me. I did a lot of reading on the forums and so far I havent had the issues a lot of people have had. This is on the Microsoft Lumia 735.
Same here not many problems, I use it as my daily driver Lumia 928 just at times I have to Power off then back on it wants to freeze up from time to time, But I did notice that I'm not have as much now since I leave the Photo Tile set to recent instead of picking a picture for the tile? Might have to do with looking for it on OneDrive? Have you had any issues when powering the phone back on with the lock screen saying loading?

PPCFreak

May 16, 2013
Visit site
on the 928, have you noticed that notification sounds stop if there is an alert notification that you need to click on or dismiss?
example: calendar reminder comes up while the phone is 'sleeping' (yes, I put that in quotes for a reason), until I click the power button and dismiss that reminder, the notification sounds for SMS or Email do not sound.
Once I have dismissed it, it seems that the sounds are like qued up cause I get sounds for the number of SMS or Emails that have come in since that reminder was present.
Its very annoying and one of the reasons I cannot run 10166 as daily use yet (plus not having the linked inbox drives me crazy).

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
on the 928, have you noticed that notification sounds stop if there is an alert notification that you need to click on or dismiss?
example: calendar reminder comes up while the phone is 'sleeping' (yes, I put that in quotes for a reason), until I click the power button and dismiss that reminder, the notification sounds for SMS or Email do not sound.
Once I have dismissed it, it seems that the sounds are like qued up cause I get sounds for the number of SMS or Emails that have come in since that reminder was present.
Its very annoying and one of the reasons I cannot run 10166 as daily use yet (plus not having the linked inbox drives me crazy).

You know I never figured that out until you just mentioned it, you are right dismiss the notification and good to go. You know they are going to get this right sometime soon! I just got locked out last 1/2 hour with the start screen bug loading problem, what a pain in the....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos