Window 10 mobile features?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Is my Lumia 640 getting all the Windows 10 features since its a budget phone, or at least is it gonna get the majority of them ?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
You aren't getting continuum that's for sure. That's it really.

Well that continuum made me start saving money for a new laptop, it would be such a shame if we don't get it on 640, it has 1.2 quad core processor and 1 gig of ram so I guess it could carry out the continuum very well.

netmann

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
The continuum may fail because of heat! Imagine powering your hotel's big flat screen tv/monitor with your new flagship, do some office work, browse the net for an hour and finally get carried away and play your favorite games for hours!!! Your phone cpu could be fried...no ventilation inside the phone!!

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
The continuum may fail because of heat! Imagine powering your hotel's big flat screen tv/monitor with your new flagship, do some office work, browse the net for an hour and finally get carried away and play your favorite games for hours!!! Your phone cpu could be fried...no ventilation inside the phone!!
Saying it will be fried is exaggerating a bit. If a snapdragon 800 can handle big games with ease then an 810 should be able to multitask between the game and another (less intensive app).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss