Onedrive and camera roll

splcomp

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Been running WP10 for a few weeks and noticed that my camera roll is not syncing over to OneDrive like it did in WP8. Settings are correct and set on both the camera and OneDrive.

Any ideas how to remedy this, or has anyone else got this issue? :crying:

KarateDad

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same problem. I found my phone is logging into a "local account", and I am unable to change it (it freezes at a loading page when I try). Do you have the same issue ?

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
It's likely to be one of the many bugs in the insider build. Hopefully it'll be solved in the next update. You are not alone.
I have windows 10 on the Microsoft Lumia 735 I read that people were having trouble so I took alot of pictures and they all were saved in my onedrive. Dont know if I was just lucky or maybe some phones have more trouble than others

mikefarinha

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed this too the other day. I went to look for the sync settings... you know the ones that say upload low quality/high quality for videos and photos... I and can't seem to find those settings anywhere. Not in the OneDrive app, not in the Photo's app, and not in the Windows 10 settings list.

abahwiranta

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Sync setting for photos is in the OneDrive app, try this.
Open OneDrive app > hamburger menu > setting icon (upright corner) > camera upload > switch this to on.
I've notice it still upload on cellular data connection even if i turn off option upload on metered connection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb