SD read/show error need scan and fix a lot more often now, know issue?

kobe_mvp

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
It is like it is destined to happen, it will eventually happen, it is like an unavoidable problem and it's recurring, it is like period, only more frequent...

Anyone else having this problem?

In 8.1 it still happens, but alot less often and when you fix it, it will go for a relatively long time until you mess it up again.

Now in 10 it is just like another day in the week, I am pretty sure SD card is what causing the random reboot.

I checked windows feedback, some are having the same problem, not much, but a few of them even mentioned 1520, which i am using 1520 too, not sure if it is a 1520 thing or a windows 10 mobile thing.

Ps please don't mind typo, was typing on phone

Ashwani Kumar Singh

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
In my case the SD card gives error and the phone asks to scan the SD card. And then I would format the SD card bur then it will again give error and ask to scan the SD Card.
How to solve this? :(

dirrtydavid

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been getting issues where apps on the sd card are unavailable because the card has been has been removed yet it still shows in the storage app and lets me transfer them over to the phone storage.

kobe_mvp

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Yep. It popped up a few days later. I just went back to 8.1. I enjoyed 10, but it was becoming worse over time. And that error was the proverbial straw...

i dont know if that is due to how i use the sd, i install all my apps on my sd card and move them to sd card whenever possible

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea