HTC One M8 Mobile Issues

Powerwiz

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Own a HTC One M8 Windows version. Great phone. I put the latest version of Windows 10 mobile on it not to long ago. I love the new UI..leaps and bounds better then 8. Easy to use, looks slick etc. Here are my issues.

- Lock screen unresponsive. I probably restart my phone 5x a day over this issue. Very irritating.
- Messages sometimes does not work. Restarting did not solve it so I reloaded Windows 10 and it fixed it.
- Edge. While being pretty slick I often wait and wait and wait for something to load. Sometimes it loads nothing. I have to quit the browser and start over. I desire immensely to change the home page but can't figure it out or it will not let me.
-HTC double tap does not work..annoying but can live with that.
-Many apps will load but then perplexing quit. Might be the app maker but still infuriating especially if I am reading something.

Anyone having some issues like this?

BCDavis

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I have a couple of the same issues and some others:

1. I seem to have frequent periods where the cellular data is extremely slow or non-existent. Full bars and LTE indicated but apps like Cortana just won't function 75% of the time.
  2. I just started having issues with messages yesterday. Some of my MMS won't send and occasionally I have to restart my phone to send/receive messages.
  3. Bluetooth connections are a chore. My paired devices will rarely connect without me turning the phone bluetooth off or manually connecting them. I've even had it where it only detects my headset or car for Voice or Audio instead of both.
  4. I'm on AT&T and yesterday my call history/voicemail stopped loading. The application crashes after a short while. I've noticed this started after I tried deleting a visual voicemail.

I've not done another reset since I started experiencing these problems. WIFI seems to work fine and calls are spot on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos